Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Dammit, love real maple syrup

4 Likes

It’s a new Canadian thing. No exports. Not even into the mouths of hungry people.

4 Likes

I guess it is BYOB then just have to import my own Canadian maple syrup… into Canada, maybe I could sell it on the streets and become Rich…

3 Likes

“Canada Brand: made in Vermont”

6 Likes

I’m in real maple syrup, cinnamon and sugar
and bacon.
Question if we are bringing syrup back into Canada do we need any paperwork?

3 Likes

Yes the form is in triplicate. Yellow copy pink copy white copy.

4 Likes

What’s the fine for smuggling maple syrup?

1 Like

Only because is one my favorite meals of my childhood, here is the receipt for “armen Ritter”
Translated into Poor knight.
Use old harder white bread (fresh one falls apart) no toast.
Cut it in pieces with a thickness of 2/3 inch.
Smoke a joint ( receipt of my stones mom)
Put it into an plate with milk ant let it soak from both sides.
Repeat it with an plate with scrambled raw egg.
Know Fry it in a pan with butter.
Serve with sugar and if liked cinnamon.

2 Likes

Afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day!

4 Likes

Doing great @HighTilliDie, just trying to figure out how to import maple syrup into Canada’… :grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Isn’t Canadian syrup the best syrup? That’s what I was taught growing up. Why import when you have the best? Lol

3 Likes

I just thought it might be easier to import @Foreigner :grin:

3 Likes

On a side note I recently heard China is shutting down imports from Japan due to the amount of water they are running thru the Fukushima remains to keep it from blowing up. Saying it’s unsafe and they are just pumping it to the ocean like a dumping ground

1 Like

And China would never do something like that

2 Likes

Upon reading further it seems it’s just strictly imposed on fishing stuff and ocean caught food
RIETI - How to Address Economic Coercion: China’s ban on Japanese seafood imports violates international law.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all doing well.

@HighTilliDie the China economic policy is insane. Counterfeiting is also a violation I’d imagine, so many shady practices it’s laughable to see that headline

4 Likes

What’s going on over here? Also good morning @Emeraldgreen!

2 Likes

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds
No idea what’s going on yet! Coffee has yet to kick in

2 Likes

Yeah coffee going, eggs cooking almost seems time to take a little edible on the day off! You a breakfast type?

2 Likes

I enjoy breakfast. Trying to figure out what to make now, but not feeling real motivated :joy:
Just realized I’m kinda like the hobbits, enjoy all meals and everything in between

3 Likes