Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Hmmm what are the options over there? Huevos rancheros? That’s pretty easy and delicious!

1 Like

I was leaning towards orange oatmeal. Unless you are cooking, than I’ll eat what is served and be grateful

1 Like

Good morning to you all as well. @Hotrods_and_hounds guess I better get the skillet and peppers and onions going. Eggs got me thinking an omelette sounds good!

2 Likes

What’s orange oatmeal? Also depends where ya at? Country breakfast everybody’s welcome!

1 Like

In ny. When I make oatmeal I use juice instead of water or milk. Orange juice and oatmeal gives me orange oatmeal. Apple juice and cinnamon are another favorite. Not really a big grape juice fan but it also turns out good, especially if you like grape juice :joy:
Now I’ve exposed my secret recipe

7 Likes

That’s not a bad way, some peppers and onions. Sounds like a great way to start the day. I never could make a omelette always just ends up as scrambled eggs.

1 Like

Dude I have never heard of that or thought of that? That sounds pretty neat I do love some apple cinnamon oatmeal. Now do you add sugar or maple syrup at all or does the juice sweeten it up enough?

1 Like

Blame it on not having an omelette pan like me. The scrambled eggs king.
I generally don’t add any sugar or maple syrup, but you can to taste. Now I need to come up with a maple syrup one :drooling_face::drooling_face:.
Was just informed of my likes being withheld :disappointed: so here we go :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ok I added apple juice, applesauce also to the shopping list. @Emeraldgreen you got me over here now thinking about this oatmeal. It does sound pretty dang good.

1 Like

It’ll really taste like apple and cinnamon. The sugar in the juice will sweeten it also. I’d try it with just the juice, before adding sugar to it.
Let me know how you like it.
I especially like it because it’s simple and fast also. No chopping onions and peppers in the am :joy:

2 Likes

I definitely will, I’m almost a little excited. This sounds like it could be almost dessert like but better nutrition!

Definitely changed my opinion of oatmeal. I actually enjoy it now :joy:

1 Like

Morning everyone! Hope yall are staying warm im over the cold already lol. Ive had to run a heater in our bedroom to keep the master bathroom pipes from freezing and then it’s overly hot in the bedroom all night smh. First world problems haha

4 Likes

The orange oatmeal :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Another cold :cold_face: day here

4 Likes

Morning dude ! Also what the code for the check engine light?

1 Like

The mechanic said it’s either a sensor or a more serious issue. The transmission isn’t reading the gear correctly.

1 Like

Gotcha, yeah that one’s a bit different can’t talk ya through that one. But def hope it’s not the trans.

1 Like

I’m leaning toward the sensor, because every once in a while it still works perfect. Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Good morning brotha man! I had to rip the pressure sensor off of my tire last week cuz it kept triggering the light etc. it was screwed up as the tire pressure is perfect, and I wasn’t paying the like 400$ for a new one.

1 Like