Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Oh she has some issues. Brain is bad for years, backup camera is shot mechanically she keeps rolling forward to where I need to get :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

That’s what I look for. lol

2 Likes

What’s everyone’s car or truck of preference?

1 Like

My preference would be a Mazeratti instead of this old 2017 Ram. Lol

4 Likes

I’m a simple guy. My preference is one that works :joy:.
I really like the Hyundai I’ve had. I’m starting to like the small suv
I like the old muscle cars but it costs a 1000 to turn them on :grin:

3 Likes

What are we talking about miles per gallon or smiles per gallon? Mpg I just like a small 4 cylinder. Was shooting for a 90s hatchback 2 door civic but she sold before I could snag her! For smiles per gallon is classic muscle with a stick. Seriously miss my 92 camaro so does my daughter :cry: shouldn’t of let her go

4 Likes

I let a 71 ss chevelle go because I’m a dumb ass!!!
I definitely prefer sippers( 4 cylinders) for practical purposes. Old muscle is the dream

3 Likes

That’s the dream, a 71, 72 chevelle :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Edit - haha, I had. 73 Malibu Laguna special hahahahahaha…I’m so dumb.

2 Likes

She was red and black. Single headlight with the round lights in the back. I have no place to store her just wish I’d held onto her

At this point all the cars from than have so much style

1 Like

Oh absolutely! I had to let mine go because I replaced the clutch kit and bought it out of pocket because I didn’t want to pay the extra $150 or something for the name brand and choice luk instead of whatever OEM replacement and then the throwout bearing was bad. She was hitting gears left and right and was my daily at the time so unfortunately it was time for her to go or id be walking to work to save money. Work was close at the time I should of walked a mile a day lmao

3 Likes

Yeah the cars of youth, the old American muscle is def an experience. But yeah for the daily I like the 99-04 jeep Cherokee’s and grand cherokees. Can get a new engine for like 1800 and the same for a trans. They just last. But for toy cars. I am
Also a pretty big fan or euro performance. The handling is just fun.

4 Likes

It’s been interesting watching my values change with age !!!

6 Likes

That’s the truth, now just want comfort, heat and ac with 4wd and I’m good.

5 Likes

Honda Civic, well over a decade old, 340k… still use it everyday for work. When it finally breaks it’ll be replaced with a new civic/accord. Paints falling off, its leaking fluids but I think i can get it to 500k. Mobile1 Synthetic oil is the best, it’s all I’ve used on 2 civics in a row. The Japanese design the best engines for longevity, it’s incredible. You got my attention with the Hyundai though, I had no idea those could hit 400k!

5 Likes

I’m happy with the company. I’ll definitely be looking at whatever cars they have once I need a new one

3 Likes

Yep them jeeps and Hondas are super cheap to repair parts are everywhere and really reliable

4 Likes

I’m kind of like some of you. The one I like best is the one that gets me there and back. Oh, and stops when I get back. lol
I can tell you the one I hate that I let go. That was a 53 Buick Special. She was original down to the fire extinguisher and whisk broom mounted under the dash.
The most fun car I ever owned was a 76 Plymouth Arrow. That car took on hell of a beating and never missed a stroke. She had soooo much power and so little weight!!! Do the math. lol
Oh, and my dream is to own a 1940 D30 International. If it was a 4wd I’d never stop smiling. I mean ever. The embalmer would have a time making me look serious.

6 Likes

What kind of PT are you doing? @Emeraldgreen?

I broke my leg end of September. Rebuilding my strength now.

1 Like

Gotcha, they make ya do the weird yoga stuff?