Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

No weird yoga stuff from them :joy:. I can do that to myself! Just working on knee stability and maintaining control as the knee bends

2 Likes

That’s not bad, so it broke pretty good huh? They had me doing some kinda weird like yoga stretching for weeks before I was like I don’t need to come here for this I’ll buy a video. But I damaged the sciatic nerve and they said all the stretches he’ll over time. Did you have to get pins and plates? Also are you squeamish?

1 Like

Oh I was lucky. No surgery, pins plates I had to keep weight off it for weeks and now I’m strengthening. Some things I am definitely squeamish about :rofl:

4 Likes

They said stretching will heal your sciatic nerve? In my experience (from all my fam anyways) norhing heals that shiiit :frowning: If you have success with something please lemme know

2 Likes

Chiropractor to put everything back in it’s proper place relieved it for me. Acupuncture got rid of it.
I also took everything out of my back pockets

2 Likes

I like this 2012 TDI with 200000km on it.

1 Like

Alright I’ll check into acupuncture :+1:

2 Likes

Well maintained, just a spot of rust, and I can drive to Montreal on a single tank of gas.

1 Like

Maintenance is a killer but diesel is cheap.

1 Like

Wow diesel is cheap! Some cars are definitely worse to maintain than others

1 Like

Toronto to Montreal. - one tank of gas.

It’s pretty amazing. Only need to stop to pee.

1 Like

How far is the trip one way?

1 Like

541 km.

It’s on fumes by the time we get there, but still

1 Like

Amen to that, I’m notorious for pushing cars with no gas…

1 Like

Damn wallets man, I think people realize sitting off kilter for years takes it toll.

1 Like

Absolutely! Wallet in my front pocket for 30 years. It’s especially bad if you sit a lot

3 Likes
4 Likes

Haha that episode is burned in my brain !

2 Likes

I’ll see your 541 km and raise you 746 km.
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 1.31.40 PM

…Another diesel, but with a bigger (21.1 US gal.) fuel tank. I’ve gotten as much as 48 mpg for long stretches (in the desert).

• Correction 21.1, not 21.5 gallon tank.
1 Like

Alright going to check into acupuncture after going down that rabbit hole seems there’s actually some stuff to support that it works, which is kinda neat. Also @Gonzo yeah the stretching helps when it really fires up but I think that’s more of the muscle loosing around the nerve but it does help in the mornings!

3 Likes