Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Yoga stretches for you both!!

1 Like

I tried acupuncture and cupping a few years back. It helped with the nerve pain in my foot but didn’t help with the actual back noticeably. I was on a ton of opioid prescriptions from the VA at the time which I gave up years ago and that could have affected how well I felt it worked. I’d say try it and go into it with an open mind. There’s also points in the earlobe they can do that are supposed to help pain management but I haven’t tried them yet.

3 Likes

I was thinking of this…

Good afternoon everyone. Hope your all well

4 Likes

Afternoon dude, how’s your day going?

1 Like

Shaky, but I just finished pt so expected.

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen I think you have mail.

2 Likes

I’ll be home in 20 minutes to confirm!

2 Likes

Yeah the pt stuff, how’s this feel as they bend you in a position most couldn’t do even at a young age lol. I did check into acupuncture the place talked me into trying a deep tissue massage first for something or other. It wasn’t a hard sell. So gonna try that Saturday. Then long as they feel about having loose muscle or something then acupuncture on the next visit.

1 Like

I have mail! Thank you @MonsterDrank

Golden ticket Chernobyl

15 Likes

It’s not so much getting mobility back but strength and stability
I’m glad you are going to check it out.
Did you try the oatmeal?

2 Likes

Awesome! Looks like it arrived in great condition.

2 Likes

She did arrive in great condition. Packing job was great!

4 Likes

Is this something that fell on the leaf or just a photo illusion? Because in this pic, it looks like a little mold. I’m sure not though.

1 Like

Little condensation from the journey

2 Likes

I figured it was something other than. She’s looking to healthy for it to be mold. lol

1 Like

How’re you doing @MoBilly ?

3 Likes

Better. Thanks. I’m getting used to the “new normal” as they say.
How about you?

2 Likes

Getting better. Hard to overcome the inertia of the first 6 weeks of sitting on my ass :joy:

2 Likes

I can get a halfway decent days work in every now and then but most days it’s 30 - 45 minutes and then take a break for about the same. I can’t complain too awful much though. I know first hand that it can be a lot worse.
:wink:
I’ll take what I can and work with it. lol

3 Likes