Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I hope so too :laughing:. So far looks like errands and room maintenance are the top of the list.

2 Likes

I have a little “room maintenance” as well to get done. I really don’t enjoy dishes and such but it doesn’t get done by itself. lol
I’m not one to obsess about a spotless house but we try to keep the dust bunnies to a minimum. :wink:

2 Likes

I hear that. Gotta keep the dust bunnies in check or they run me outa the house :flushed:

3 Likes

I collect dust bunnies and make tea from them.

2 Likes

Ohh a dust bunny tea party :tada:

2 Likes

But only with oat milk of course

3 Likes

Of course only with oat milk!

1 Like

I only put maple syrup on my dust bunnies

3 Likes

Maple syrup makes everything good!!

3 Likes

Stoners…
:rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Little clean up and flip. They were not so happy with recent cold snap we just experienced

20 Likes

Still looking pretty good tho! Man you got a mini jungle for a basement!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. :coffee:Up hope your all doing well.

@HighTilliDie thank you. I’m going to spread them out in the other table in a bit. I tend to have crowded rooms :rofl:

4 Likes

I’d much prefer rooms over tents wanna trade? Lol

3 Likes

Absolutely not! I definitely prefer rooms over tents. I have real trouble with my tents.

2 Likes

Hey all just a heads up Cyr Grow finished his Bog sourblutooth preservation and has opened the sign up!

5 Likes

What’s the thread name? Thank you

4 Likes

Ok so I am not the best with tech, so I still don’t know how to post links and stuff but I tagged you pretty sure. But it’s Bog Sourblutooth (preservation)

3 Likes

y’all and your fake milk lol :face_vomiting: why can’t they call it something else? I’m a milk lover, y’all are flat earthers to me :rofl::vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

True story if you spill milk on the floor it becomes flat. Coincidence?

5 Likes