Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

:rofl: can’t argue with that and not feel dumb.

5 Likes

But I guess flat milker is kind of a loaded term.

4 Likes

I’m just a hipster, milkster?

3 Likes

Hipster milk: coming soon to a juice bar near you.

3 Likes

The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking

7 Likes

I have the same living room table.

6 Likes

I may need some more coffee and a quiet moment to ponder the latest contribution.
Feeling a bit like :exploding_head:, probably easy to do with a fake milker :laughing::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Afternoon folks sorry I’ve been MIA, dads been in surgery. Hope everyone is doing well, @Emeraldgreen see youve been busy! I just received those rotten pineapple seeds and they are whispering to me…

5 Likes

I’ve got a tent I’m getting rid of 5x5x7 never used.

3 Likes

No need for apologies, life happens my friend. Hope dad is ok now. Probably wouldn’t have been worth it to ship unless you were close but I was just looking for exactly that. Ended up with an old busted one but the price was right :wink: There is a buy/sell/swap thread here if you can’t find anyone.

2 Likes

@bevestaldo i hope your dads ok! What more can you tell me about the tent

Complications with diabetes, he had a quintuple bypass a few years ago so we’ll see what happens but thank you. Anyways the tent is a LA garden 5x5x7 never used, I set it up then decided on the closet instead. It’s not in the box but I have all the parts and instructions. Not sure what else I can say. It’s inside so it’s clean, no animals nesting in it haha, but yea. Just don’t use it

2 Likes

Where ya located @TopShelfTrees1

1 Like

Sorry to read that, thoughts and prayers are with you and yours my friend, diabetes can be a real bitch, my dad literally JUST was diagnosed a few weeks back so it’s all new. His is minor though , no insulin needed. Still scary, he’s 72. I’m in Ontario, Canada .

1 Like

Damn. I learned my dad was diabetic a year before he passed. I’m confused about why this wouldn’t be a family discussion, since it would effect all the kids.

2 Likes

Do not like reading that…. Sorry bro

1 Like

Both my parents have passed. So many secrets unfortunately

1 Like

Damn, really sorry bro. And I’m over here not talking to my mom cuz she pisses me off to no end. :pensive:

1 Like

Get over it! I was caretaker with my wife for 4 years. Life absolutely stopped from it. She died and my mom went into the hospital. I was so exhausted I didn’t make it a priority to see her. She passed 30 days after my mother in law

2 Likes

Wow, that’s heartbreaking. I know, trust me. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like