Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

You can tell your mom she’s annoying as all hell :laughing:. I wouldn’t miss the opportunity to tell her what she means to you

4 Likes

Thanks guys, yes my mom passed back in 96 cancer I was a youngin then and didn’t really know what was going on. My dad’s health has been going downhill for years. I’ve been prepared for the worst for awhile now. If I ever get sick like terminally I’ll find my own way out…

2 Likes

Man, I’m sorry to read this. Honestly I’ve been thinking similar lately. Don’t wanna waste away

1 Like

As long as we all understand that we are not alone in any of this

7 Likes

Most definitely brother. No question anymore. Much respect

3 Likes

Absolutely brother! I’m here for anyone and everyone who needs it whether we’ve talked before or not!

3 Likes

Such is life I guess, as hard as it is sometimes Gotta look at lighter things . Teaching my 4 year old nephew to play guitar. Funny thing is he loves rage against the machine haha. We learned string names today! He’s got 2 mini acoustic guitars

6 Likes

Thats awesome man! I’ve been trying to teach my daughter to work on cars and she gets upset anytime I go outside without her thinking I’m gonna troubleshoot a problem with one of the cars without her lol

7 Likes

Awesome feeding young minds knowledge!!

4 Likes

Haha that’s awesome!! He loves cars to my lord haha he can name any car that drives by the model everything little rainman-y haha. We brought him to a couple car shows over the summer it was hilarious a 4 year old talking cars with 70 year olds

3 Likes

Haha that would be a sight to see!

2 Likes

It is until he asks where their hair went haha I gotta walk away the laughter is deep and uncontrollable

1 Like

I’m sure their response is work on these units for a bit and you’ll too lose all your hair! Sometimes mechanic work can be so damn tedious

1 Like

Haha that and don’t touch the paint

2 Likes

Only one kind of milk I’m into… great big dirty milkers :laughing: #trailerparkboys

How was your saturday EG?

6 Likes

Rainy day Saturday so pretty quiet.
How about you?

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great start to your morning! Ready to burn thru this half day at work and get back home to meet a local grow buddy from the discord and get him some clones to go from my rooted extras

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Watching snow flakes drinking coffee at the moment. Hope your all well. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Good morning to all. Football on the menu today.

1 Like

No football here. I really need to make an effort to finish up some trimming :thinking:. I’m pretty sure I’ll do everything I can to postpone it though. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I must’ve been handing these out like candy on Halloween :laughing:

2 Likes