Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

My favorite part about staggering is when the veg tent goes bananas but there is a traffic jam in the flowering area.

3 Likes

Guy I worked for had a schedule for the week. No back ups cut and replant Friday. No empty space once it was in full swing

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see how that works in practice. I love it when theory blows up in my face :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m way too twitchy. I want to grow ALL the plants NOW.

3 Likes

Ran 32k so we would cut 4 lights every Friday.
Veg room to make sure whatever was cut could be replaced that day. Iā€™m sure we were not flowering them as long as some people would say you had to, but it worked

2 Likes

Hah. There was some one on this forum and I canā€™t remember who it was, but they just mixed all their seeds together so they didnt know what was what. And it would be a lot of seeds at once. It was chaotic as fuck and the culling was ruthless.

@Emeraldgreen do you remember who that was?

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:please remember, I really want to read that

3 Likes

I do not!! That would drive me insane :scream:. Just thinking about it makes my head spin.

Couple ruthless cullers on here that Iā€™m aware of

3 Likes

Yeah I think that was the general consensus. Iā€™m gonna search things like CHAOTIC and WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU and see if I can find it. :joy:

3 Likes

At this point I only want to grow stuff that I know what it is

3 Likes

Apparently chaotic is a super popular descriptor on this forum. Maybe if I tag a few people we can get to the bottom of this.

@vernal @Mithridate @JoeCrowe @Mr.Sparkle @Budderton

Help me out guys. Who was it that sprouted multiple strains in the same container all mixed up like a lunatic? Was it one of you?

4 Likes

Who is this lunatic? :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done a thing where I grow 2 different plants in the same bucket. Not really chaos, though!

3 Likes

No thatā€™s not the chaos heā€™s talking about!!

This member must be a total mad man ā€¦the insanity.

The boys insane got no brainā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Was it Rogue?

2 Likes

I for the life of me canā€™t remember. I feel like the impetus for it was they didnā€™t want to show any favoritism to a particular plant just because it was a Bussy Pop OG or whatever.

3 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen and all the rest of you around today! I hope you day is a good 1!! :+1: šŸŖ“ :seedling: :herb:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.

5 Likes

Good morning dude, what you have on the books today?

3 Likes