Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

I might try that once :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh yeah she is looking good. I need to post some garlic dog pics along with a hp13 bx male I thought you would find interesting. Thanks for the shout out and the update!

3 Likes

You do need to post that!
I found a male with similar structure. Working on cloning them both for future use.
Just had to chop down 4 males today. Of course they were beautiful

2 Likes

I’ll get to it tomorrow!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! First day at the new job wish me luck!

5 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie good luck with the new job. Have a great day!

Good morning @Gonzo @Weednerd.Anthony
Was just thinking of you two. Hope you’re well.

4 Likes

Morning folks!!

@HighTilliDie where you get a new gig at?

2 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds canam steel in washmo. This first day is terrible like I just want to work and all these meetings are putting me to sleep. Apparently we just shadow today too im like grr this is lame just say do this and I’ll start working. Hopefully tomorrow I don’t have anymore orientation bs to go thru and can just come in and work

3 Likes

I’ve just been told my next 3 days will be this orientation hell smfh. I think about all 4 of us fell asleep in that first meeting for safety lol

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all OG!

4 Likes

“Hot Buttered Lobster”: Sweet as cake, but meatier. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

2 Likes

Here is the Hp13 bc male from strayfox.

Here is garlic dog #6 from last year in veg

10 Likes

Very nice plants :seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks! Looks like your garlic dogs are looking really nice as well. I would love to see more garlic dog pics when you get a chance!

2 Likes

I’ll get pictures of the others. They are not as nice, but I’ll post them up next time I’m at the farm.

2 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds I kid you not about the testing date and the harvest date. It’s actually happening in ny as we speak.
If you stored your harvest from 2022 unti now and get it tested……you can say it’s 2024!!!
Once tested you can put it back in storage for up to 6 months for packaging. The expiration date is from your package date

4 Likes

Jesus, I don’t think we are that bad yet. But we have dispo selling moldy product and it’s just overall to say less the par. Since we went dispo style I have found one batch from some no name company that was solid. The rest is just pump and dump weed.

2 Likes

It’s all corporate here. Currently indoor just got approved for the conditional license and transition licenses. Any indoor weed in a dispensary is from the medical mso like curaleaf.
These companies have multiple brands and all try to be “small” farm.
One called “the botonist” is a Canadian company

3 Likes

Here is some garlic dog #6 flower for last years outdoor.

7 Likes