Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

See we are the total opposite we only have indoor, can’t have windows. All kinds of weird rules. And still we have some “farms” that look like they are spider infested grow rooms. It’s kinda sad.

1 Like

@Radicle_Reefer looks tasty :yum: was the nose still maintained after the cure?

@Hotrods_and_hounds the first two years was only outdoor in ny. Now indoor is going to kick off. The small farms are having trouble getting shelf space. The big processors just come in with all the products and fill the shelves.

I’m hoping it bites the dispensary in the ass. Micro business allows you to open your own retail. All new varieties will be in these stores. The dispensary will all be selling the same products all across the state. The micro business will have all novel products because we will be able to do strains the big guys won’t touch

5 Likes

Yeah out here that’s almost exactly what’s happening all the big company’s buy out the small ones eventually and it doesn’t matter where you go it’s all the same brands and products.

2 Likes

It is the way it’s playing out from what I hear. At least we got home grow

2 Likes

Yeah my buddies in Colorado said fuck the beginning . wait for it all to go to shit then the small guys can step back in.

2 Likes

It’s going to be a blood bath. Especially once people realize they can grow their own. The prices are going to come down even for the indoor.
We talked about going inside or staying outside. Could not justify the expense of building out an indoor space.
Except for the occasional head, having good flower at a reasonable price seemed like the best way forward.

4 Likes

Yeah the best thing about indoor is you can automate everything and get some super quick turn around times. Haven’t personally tried it but there were so fries that were pretty nice looking thst were running to the plants to 15 day veg and then flower. Also don’t get me wrong there was the seedling stage. But that still pretty wild to me.

2 Likes

I did indoor perpetual for years. Staggered the harvest so that a known amount was coming in every week. Just once you start it doesn’t stop for nothing

3 Likes

Emgeeen. How do you feel about deps instead of building a full scale indoor facility?

2 Likes

I’ve never done them myself, but I’d definitely do them over an indoor build at this point. Especially if money is tight.
I’ve seen some beautiful deps. Some of you out there are very talented. I’ve also seen cash grab boot :disappointed:
Getting lazy in my old age, starting to prefer full season sun with drip tape

Just want to let you know I’m trained well!! My dog has started to go out , pee back inside for a treat. She than wants to go back out poop and back inside for a treat!

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
Good morning everyone
Have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

hay EM and crew and @Bobgrows the bodhi butterscotch haze X ssdd co-op is open for sign up

also black lotus sign up open

5 Likes

Thank you for the tag!

3 Likes

Nose is intense garlic trash scent that tastes totally different. It has this perfume hashy musky taste. Narcotic high!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

6 Likes

Good morning my friend!

3 Likes

Good morning, hope the sun shines in your favor today !

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @Kami

4 Likes