Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

I grew some autos this year , stand out plants in terms of terps and enjoyable high was devils food cake and strawberry cheesecake cookies from members on here

3 Likes

Those sound good :blush:. They will finish faster inside as well.
I tried keeping clones of a couple fast photos, but being overcrowded made it very difficult

1 Like

how is your Chernobyl , do you have some outside? i took a cut and used it with a tester from Copa. A Inzane x High Voltage male used it with various females i started this year

2 Likes

I have one outside that’s doing pretty well. Just started getting septoria about a week ago. Some stuff has been infected for almost 2 months.

I just cloned some up to bring back inside.
Sounds like you got some nice beans cooking :grin:

1 Like

Its not going to be the biggest haul on seeds but will get enough to work with. Most of the plant i one one outside so it will come down to what plant was the best in terms of taste and effectiveness, then ill work further with the cross of it. maybe make a back cross over the winter time etc…

1 Like

Yeah the search for good outdoor strains for the northeast is very high on my priority list.
I got a bunch of tester clones out that are being ravaged severely by septoria right now. It’s a bit annoying, but makes me think fast versions might be the best way to go.
Definitely watching fast version outperform reg photos.
Now I just need to get space and time and reverse some autos :rofl::rofl:
So much to do!

5 Likes

I was never a big fan of fems until recently. So much time space going through regs with the males.
I so understand fems right now

8 Likes

I usually keep them confined to a smaller hydro system and pack 'em in tight until I know the sex. Then I make the clones and bloom those. Blooming the seedlings is a faster return though. Seeing as how its DWC I can just toss a seedling and slap in a female clone.

3 Likes

Ideally I’d love to do that. The space and lack of equipment has been a real pita for me.
It has made me appreciate popping fem seeds though :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hah. Don’t worry about anyone winning tonight. I didn’t play. I’m letting this one get a little bigger before I cash in.

1 Like

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and OG family!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
Hope you have a great day

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Hope everybody is having a good day, traffic is pretty heavy on the road ways

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Good morning all!

5 Likes

Good morning folks, what’s kicking for y’all his Sunday?

3 Likes

Good morning homies…finishing this fire pit isnwhat i have going on… luckily i was able to find fill free fill dirt on marketplace. 3 truck loads later and i am looking pretty level

16 Likes

Niiiice @Mrgreenthumb that thing is official as a ref with a whistle!

I’m just running errands today. Building my last cabinet so my cuzzo can come lay my kitchen floor tomorrow.

6 Likes

Nice!! That’s a sweet job!! Can’t beat the free dirt either.

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen did you ever run Copa’s black Chem?

2 Likes