Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

There was the hillbilly Haze guy cursing everyone out this morning

3 Likes

I missed that! To bad
Iā€™ve muted more threads this month than ever

4 Likes

Dude in the Sour Diesel thread losing his mind because BuckHunter was short with him. Dude posted once like 5 years ago then shows up to lash out. Wild.

And if I notice it, itā€™s obvious.

4 Likes

Damn. Iā€™m missing the action then. Iā€™ve been spending the past little bit trying to get to the cannatrol bot to answer my questions.

3 Likes

Good evening, finally caught everything up in the garden. Now Iā€™m trying to get everything else caught up. Iā€™m just wore out. Still good in my mind but my body is giving up on me. :man_shrugging: Still having to take it one day at a time is frustrating as hell.

4 Likes

Kinda a weird how all of a sudden there are trolls just showing up to start trouble, for no real reasonā€¦ almost like it is orchestrated

6 Likes

Iā€™m not savvy enough with all of this internet/social media stuff, but I was wondering the same exact thing.

5 Likes

Just remember to listen to your body!! Donā€™t overdo it

1 Like

When you donā€™t have the juice brother, you just donā€™t have it to squeeze :rofl:

Some people are really stubborn and try anyway

4 Likes

Itā€™s coming in at the worst time, also. Just after another couple swindlers mess with our morale. Makes people testy it seems :sweat_smile:
I hope the Anniversary event will push that stuff to the side and we can move out from under this cloud thatā€™s over OG lately.

3 Likes

Stop talking about me. Haha

3 Likes

Just stick to known members for now till the dust settles.

6 Likes

Also if you n see a troll starting trouble for no apparent reason don t feed him

7 Likes

$46,500

Dollery doos.

1 Like

I always try to tell people itā€™s like oxygen to a flame. Back in the day nobody engaged with the crazy guy in downtown Tampa whoā€™d carry a big cross and hand/throw out crazy pamphlets. Nowadays everyone would be stopping to argue and ā€œprove him wrongā€ or debate theology with a mentally ill person to feel intellectually superior. Just let them be.

Itā€™s the old sayings:

-ā€œNever argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.ā€

-ā€œWhen you argue with a fool be sure he isnā€™t similarly occupied.ā€

-ā€œArguing with a fool shows that there are two.ā€

11 Likes

good afternoon all hope everyoneā€™s day is going well.

3 Likes

If the shoe fits :rofl::rofl::rofl: Iā€™ve definitely been guilty

2 Likes

Jesus tits! For that kinda money I could buy 29 of the home janks and run them all on the same 20 amp outlet.

Well almost all on the same circuit.

2 Likes

They never list commercial unit prices. You need to talk to a representative :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes