Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

I should put this in the unpopular opinion thread, but I think someone just made up this whole curing process as a sellling point for old weed.

3 Likes

Hahaha Please do.

3 Likes

Dispensary flower has to pass a water test.
In all my black market days I would never have passed this test.
I think if people gradually increased the amount of water in the dispensary weed it will smoke much better. Of course some is just bunk

@PatHealy you think itā€™ll stir them up?

5 Likes

What a time to be out of likes! (I agree with you, but donā€™t tell anyone) :rofl:

4 Likes

Stir them up! Stir them up! Stir them up!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I have it in me tonight :rofl::rofl:
Iā€™ll tag you all when I do though

3 Likes

Absolutely right. I doubt we wouldā€™ve ever passed any of these tests they have to pass.

I think itā€™ll definitely stir them up. ā€œHaze has to be cured. Itā€™s always better after at least a month.ā€ There will be a million like that. Haha

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ll tie it in with that being why everyone hates dispensary weed the extra long cure :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Might get me banned :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Haha. I remember always finding bugs and long black coarse hair in my Mexican brick weed. Just pick around that shit and fire it up.

3 Likes

Stir them up tomorrow. It will give me time to pull up the studies and give me something to do during this boring ass day of meetings tomorrow

3 Likes

You be careful, Mister! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah they go a little crazy with that thread!

2 Likes

Our dispo puts weed on sale when it gets close to ā€œthe dateā€. Butttttt actually, itā€™s just coming out of its year cure.

3 Likes

Lol. Yā€™all are about to straight up run me out of likes just tonight.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s another unpopular one Iā€™ve been wondering about. Cat Piss weed. The older dudes I trusted and taught me quite a bit always would quietly tell me to never smoke any of it when it went around, because it was actually just moldy or poorly dried/harvested weed. What thinks you @Emeraldgreen? Youā€™re older, so Iā€™m interested.

2 Likes

Oh Lord in heaven youā€™re going after the cat piss weed fans?! :dizzy_face: Iā€™ll pray for you.

4 Likes

I never ran into it. I can definitely remember mexi brick having an ammonia smell in certain batches.
I do want to grow some out though just to see.

Iā€™d say that itā€™s also one of the reasons a lot of weed all smells the same.

2 Likes

Manā€¦ in have to sayā€¦ that certain cat pissā€¦ ammonia type weedā€¦ used to straight give me headachesā€¦ I always hated it very muchā€¦

3 Likes

Sounds like bad handling like @PatHealy was warned about.

My old partner told me stories about when they used to spray paraquat? On the weed in Mexico. He could always tell because it gave him headaches, his friends that smoked cigarettes never had reactions

2 Likes

I have a hole in the theory of no curing. Grape gas, I grew it and had to try it after that 2 month period. Itā€™s was gassy but wonā€™t my cup of tea. I set it a side for about 2 more months and a buddy came over where I was staying. Opened the jar and nothing but grape Laffy taffy. Tasted like it smelt. Terps and everything changed in that extra 2 months.

4 Likes