Equilibrium Genetics Favorite Strains

Well i am getting close to popping some seeds here from equilibrium. PERSIAN TRIANGLE
This will be a great start, and really hope to grow more from them.Owner is spot on. We are trying to stock and handle some of his products down here in AZ. So here goes nothing.

with this new venture comes the question…what are your favorite strains from Equilibrium…and what clones or strains have you grown recently…post up some pictures, would like to see how you did with these seeds from Equilibrium.

12 Likes

I think Equilibrium seeds are hard to come by unless you live in CA. 0 online seed banks carry them, so your only options are finding folks selling packs online, or dealing with them directly. Jason is one of the nicest guys out there, and always takes the time to discuss whatever it is you need to. He’s a wealth of knowledge and I’d never hesitate buying seeds from him.

I’m curious to see if many folks here grew their gear out. I’ve got the Peanut Butter Triangle going now and just in the process of transplanting and flipping. The others I have are the Persian Triangle, Fire Girl & Birthday in Burma. I look forward you seeing your grow progress

7 Likes

These are 2 PB Triangle in veg that I still need to transplant

12 Likes

Ive grown out his Orange Biscotti and have a number of his more recent works. I carry his genetics at my dispo, so if anyone is curious to try something I can grab packs for people! Hes been putting out some cool landrace selections recently.

8 Likes

Grew it out a few years back, killer doughy flavor with a lil citrus funk to it. Chunky plants that had a nice fade. Good daytime smoke.

11 Likes

we may be doing the same here in AZ…rockin strains, and landrace ready…

i love to hear it, Jason is a cool dude and has been puttin in some work! cant wait to explore more of his landraces myself

3 Likes

just had him send me some clones, i wanna grow som eout here, and with the seeds.i think arizona will love having this available round these parts…

2 Likes

i think everyone can use some more oldschool landrace selections available so thats always a positive in my book! awesome seeing the resurgence back to the oldschool now that evryones gettin sick of the gelato cookies bleh

1 Like

Cornerstone Collective in Eagle Rock, CA carries his packs. There is a GDP x P. Urkle cross that tempts me.

2 Likes

mmmhm i was tempted to try that one too cuz i love the GDP but i got more of his sativas to run

2 Likes

Good call on the sativas.
Here’s a link, they’re having a sale on some strains. (CA charges a whopping 25% total taxes [state, city, plus ? taxes] on dispo. purchases!)

Thats rad, i have a pack of his Panama Mexican and Malawi Ethiopian… might snag the maui haze too cuz i been dyin to grow some maui wowie

2 Likes

i will be posting more pics soon as i get some of my plants growing from equilibrium.

1 Like

What are dispos charging for his packs?

Picked up a couple of his packs on a trip to Humboldt some years ago. African Orange was one. That was some heritage African genetics that had been grown in Santa Cruz mountains since 70’s. There was another pack I think but can’t remember what it was.

1 Like

I’ve got a Peanut Butter Burst started.
No clue as to what might come of it.
So, I’ll keep in touch! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

40/50 for his hybrid lines and 70/80 for the landrace lines

2 Likes

My delivery service accidentally delivered a cookie glue (gg4 x GSC) live resin cart and it by Equilibrium. I have to say that it is really nice. I dont usually like GG4 or GSC by themselves so I think that’s a testament to the selection/breeding!

2 Likes

These just came in…

Loving the prompt service and friendship being built

Cant wait to pop these in august

9 Likes