Equilibrium Genetics Favorite Strains

Fleur Du Mal bred that African Sherbet hybrid against the Ortega preservation they just did, selling for $1/seed as Ortega Mix

3 Likes

my seed is like a fuckin hippie on steroids, its stretching so fast and rooting into the medium, its gonna be a fast transplant to soil…
i have a log posted with some of the details.

***update this has become a strain i really like watching, it has sprouted, and refused to stand up, so its become a lay down grow, the stem is so strong, it wont let me stand it up with a stake, i will need to wire it to stand…but holy shit this thing is strong…

2 Likes

Been gathering some of Jason’s work, too. His Jamaican F2 is a top ISO, if anyone has and is willing to trade. Probably gonna run is Hoa Bac x Cabo San Lucas to start. Hope he releases the Ethiopian Highland on its own, and crosses it to more of the landrace sativas.

4 Likes

So happy he is one cool cat and amazing genetics. Jason has become a follower and I am following. I love my random messages and greetings from him

2 Likes

Maui Haze, I posted those pics on reddit and he contacted me to use them for his site. I jokingly said if he ever needs more pics send me seeds, he hits me back asking what kind I’d like… awesome guy who’s doing important landrace work. made my whole week

10 Likes

@Puffalo If you need any seeds from equilibrium let me know.

I can get a hold of Jason. I got you if needed

I also have a complete list of seeds and clones here in my office

5 Likes

He is even using Beldia now.

He also just dropped a ton of new crosses.

3 Likes

@GEMI-CONNECT616 be sure to take and post ur plant pics! It’s pretty awesome of him to send me free seeds for pics, great guy. amazing work

2 Likes

I have a thread with his plants up somewhere lemme see if I can grab the thread

2 Likes

Would love to work with some of his clones if possible! :pray::heart:‍:fire:

2 Likes

Some new Equilibrium drops. Some of these look awesome

3 Likes

1 Like

Just saw some new stuff I thought people may like.

A ton of cookies fems also if you’re into those. I’m glad he’s using the Beldia and keeping the BOEL Hawaiian going.

1 Like

He is a smart person. And have spoken with him a few times. He is very dedicated and very organized. Which makes for a perfect situation

1 Like

Have a lot of seeds from them. So far I have grown out their Orange Romulawi(outdoor)and Hindu Alien.(indoor)
Both times I have been very happy with the end results.

(upload://v7nkr32ZtryfjfQpch1knZk0fPb.jpeg)
![IMG_20230702_000135553_HDR|375x500]![IMG_20201008_111524054|666x500]
(upload://iRxz1Ez9Soy3crFbRoiVp1dy6Xq.jpeg)
Unfortunately the wildfires forced me to harvest the Romulawi early

6 Likes

^^ Only 6 packs today only.

2 Likes

Did an outdoor grow of the Blue Dream Bx in 2023. I only popped 3 seeds from the pack and planted them in 15 gallon cloth pots with Fox Form Ocean Forest soil. Pretty ideal growing conditions where I am so I just added tap water to the soil as needed over the grow. These plants were quick to grow, strong, and resisted pests well. Can’t recommend Equilibrium Genetics enough or the great stuff Jason puts out. Just wish I stumbled on him sooner. If anyone has his older stuff, let me know!

June 2 - October 8, 2023
Could have let it go another week or two but wanted to get it down into drying mode. Sticky and smells of pine and citrus… with a smoke that is that classic Blue Dream uplifting high. So much GooBeGone was used during the trimming of this beast. Didn’t start to notice any degradation in stickiness until roughly April 2024 when left in glass jars and boveda packs… and it’s still a great smoke.

6 Likes

that looks really good, and i get it, when we get to the last weeks…its hard not to chop…that looks great can almost smell it from here

Looks like this ends tomorrow

1 Like

Very much so, plus the main stalk had bent pretty severely by the wind before I put the support stake and string on it so a bit worried it was going to degrade instead of improve in those final couple weeks… and also had in-laws visiting from the east coast and I think the plant might have honestly frightened them :joy:

5 Likes