Eskobar Repros by Zanzibar and Santero, plus San Fune: A Semi-Balcony Grow

I am anon3323625. I am not familiar with that seed company. Do you have a link to it? These seeds are special because If I am not mistaken although they do have holland genetics through the C5 Haze, they are indeed crossed to Mexican Landraces like Michoacan Verde Limón (a rare gem known to a lot of us with a certain age in the caribbean and central america), Tijuana, and Oaxacan (the mythical cut by Charlie García).

1 Like

Homegrown no longer carries Mexican Haze, but Seed Supreme has it. It’s Acapulco Gold/Jack Herer based, but some claim Oaxacan is in there, too.

3 Likes

Did you made any photos during your chocolate rain x somanesia grow?

1 Like

Man it’s getting packed in there; everything’s really taking off

2 Likes

Yes, I have posted them here. Pics are of a 2018 phone though, so it does not do them justice. Suffice to say that I bought two more packs and have 33 seeds left. It was my favorite last season. Fellow friend @Panamajock also grew it and posted pics. They are highly recommended.

4 Likes

Candyberry.

6 weeks since germ,

Coming on great. Re-Pot this weekend
Candyberry is very vigorous

P J

8 Likes

YBD,s Nanan Bouclou x Candyberry

12 days from germ

P J

8 Likes

Couple of the Candyberry re-potted yesterday.@ seven weeks veg

Will do other two …then flip at 8 weeks.

Ye all well…lovely healthy vigorous plants.

P J

12 Likes

Anyone interested in the Blue Tangie Bean, feel free to let me know. Offer still stands. I sent a bird today with the following:

5 Blue Tangie Bean F3 Tall pheno
5 Blue Tangie Bean F3 Short and Fast Pheno

• A 15 seed mix of:

5 BTB F2 x San Fune
5 BTB F2 x Holy Princess
5 BTB F2 x Sawa Natty

The extras were a extra courtesy for the member who got dibs. Those are sure fire.

7 Likes

Fruit Collision.

Had to happen,

I’ve had a fem ratio past grows.

The two plants were male…nice ones as well.

Such is life.

P J

6 Likes

Believe it or not I am three for three with the Blue Chem. Beautiful male, but I just had to cut its head. Hopefully the females will flower and I will be able to collect the pollen.

1 Like

Candyberry…flipped at 8 weeks.

Today on 9weeks three days.

2x fem y 1xMale……one im not sure of yet.

Stretching well.

P J

8 Likes

YBD,S Nanan Baclou x Candyberry ( eskobar)…3 off

Nice healthy plants…vigorous…touching six weeks now…ready for re- Pot. Lovely colour.

P J

8 Likes

Sensational vigor my friend!

Some pics of mine from early last week. Today they have exploded and the San Fune is simply ripe pineapple on the nose with a hawaiian punch on the top. I wished I had cloned that one. In two weeks I will have a proper camera to post pics of them. The Dead Whabbits stink of dry aged meat, some sour pepper, and a bit of cleaner on one of them.

11 Likes

I shall clarify that the Blue Tangie Bean (Blueberry Sativa x [Tangie x Jilly Bean] was a cross made by Koma Kreations. Wish I could get my hands on their straight Blueberry Sativa :smile:

6 Likes

Dead Whabbits Silver Blue pheno starying to explode on week two I would say …

Old and cheapy chappy phone but still … damn …

6 Likes