Eskobar Repros by Zanzibar and Santero, plus San Fune: A Semi-Balcony Grow

San Funes across each other, Dead Whabbits next to each other, and Blue Chem in the corner.

I had some ph challenges due to a soil mix I made with a bunch of stuff trying to replicate living soil, but fortunately I have managed to stabilize the plants. Any pollen will be collected @bluna so you can count on me to deliver some your way.

Eager to see these develop.

11 Likes

Thank you my friend, looking forward to it!

1 Like

10 Likes

Candy berry

Notice the two Sativa to the right ( Corinto) landrace Sativa.

Ye some big differences in Cannabis.

9 Likes

Mini update on the San Funes, Dead Whabbits and Blue Chem. Now they are finally starting to take off and shedding the old growth for lots of new green leafs and future bud sites.

Group shot from above

Dead Whabbits #1

Dead Whabbit #2

The Fumes

Blue Chem (bigger than most since it is untopped, but less developed, hence the lack of emphasis at this stage of the grow)

9 Likes

Anyone working on this one?

4 Likes

Hello!

A few days ago Mr. @Even published this.

I hope it helps you. It has personally moved me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have Blue Tangie Beans f1s (3 seeds left out of a 6 seeds Sannie freebee composed of Blueberry Sativa x [Tangie x Jilly Bean]. If anyone is interested in these beans, I have selected towards the most NLD phenotypes up to the f3 generation. The high is a sweet giggly sativa high perfect for functional activities that lasts for at least 3 hours and then mellows out and turns you into a complete social butterfly. I personally prefer the f2s.

Hit me up if you are interested or anyone for that matter.

I´ve got hundreds of these seeds and I wont return to them until I am done with my Mango Haze project (which includes my take on Purple City Genetics Mango Mintality; Mango Haze x Gush Mints; and several Mango Haze x Mango Haze Hybrids, as well as Mango Haze x Eskobar Repros) and the Destroyer repro which will be my autumn 2024 and early 2025 grows.

10 Likes

Fruit Collision.

(Wedding cake x OG X SAN FUNE.
5 / 6 weeks

P J

6 Likes

Beautiful work my friend!! Grateful to be living the experience vicariously through you. Come next season, I will be popping Eskobar repros for the two Earthboxes I bought, where I could fit up to six plants per container, and your plants have pumped me to include some SAN freebees. All of them will be pollinated with Mango Haze though. Some interesting plants may come out of that pollen chuck.

Now, I wonder what is that “Lady Snowblood” like. What is Katana :thinking::grimacing: @santero

These are the preliminary varities chosen to be partially mated (a branch or two out of each plant).

4 Likes

SanFune F1 Pheno #3 from 2013 → my “katana cut”.
because she is pulled (or grown) very easy and fast :wink:

5a84013fd2f32c45bc5e3b9eaeca22a6

“Lady Snowblood” is a Holy Princess Backcross = (HP/CC) female X HP male
= Holy Princess / Chocolate Cheese hit by males from Holy Princess-Repro.

__

it’s named after one of my wife’s favorite movies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses: :japanese_ogre:

that movie is awesome !

11 Likes

Damnnn!!! This is one epic backcross. We will see her soon in action. Thanks for the feedback Santero, my friend.

Gonna watch that movie. Looks awesome.

2 Likes

Ye fruit Collision are vigorous…im still pissed ofI drowned two ( been flagellating myself over that LOL

Nice plants

Candyberry…re-potted

P J

7 Likes

Dont beat yourself up, my friend. This summer the drought killed two plants and I drowned a Bubba Kush x Pakistanki Chitral Kush. Shit happens and you still got lots of goods left.

3 Likes

Get me the impression that this movie was used as example for the sequel Kill Bill with Uma Thurman

2 Likes

The two Fruit Collision 7 weeks

Coming on nice…will flip in a few weeks.

P J

11 Likes

Whaa…these Candy berry have taken off vigorously…

There about five weeks from germ and yes this plant vegging is quick.

P J

9 Likes

Awesome, my friend. Looking very healthy and vigorous. Congrats!

2 Likes

Getting crowded up in here!! Blue Chem starting to stretch considerably and the Dead Whabbits getting Heavy. The Fume is as gracile as ever with a ripe pink grapefruit scent to it. In 30 days this will look SO MUCH BE TTERRR!!

Blue Chem

10 Likes

I just finished Homegrowns Mexican Haze, a new fave, perfect in every way, and great old school high. Best of luck to you!

3 Likes