EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’ve been assuming you use a translator to post :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I love me a bit of monty python when I wake up to :laughing:

2 Likes

Big tent. Not a lot happening considering I’m a week since flip. Gonna continue with veg nutrients for another week i think. :v:

10 Likes

Decided the peach tree are coming down tomorrow. Seem to have started fattening up but I’m finding new webs forming every 3-4 days now.
A most of the trichomes are cloudy with odd few amber and a few clear.
A bit pissed off as I was expecting a lot from her but it is what it is I suppose.

12 Likes

Outdoors plants.
I live in a council owned house. They are replacing the roofs at the minute so I’ve got scaffold around my entire property. At the bottom of my garden is my poly tunnel with these in :rofl:

The photoperiod plants need to come outside behind the tent but for the time being I can’t. Hope they get a move on or I’ll do the roof myself :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Consider using this method to wash them, better than the hose ejem|nullxnull, some extra lemon will disguise bud taste … frech|nullxnull

6 Likes

Yeah I’d seen that thread @George. To be honest I was looking forward to trying the peach tree. Not so much now to be honest. I may trim the plants. Remove the Buds from the stems and soak them in that same solution over night then dry them out using my usual method. :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah these are gonna be monsters :roll_eyes:
Ignore the dead leafs. Not had time to remove them. Still feeding veg nutrients in the hope they start stretching.

10 Likes

Half the Peach Tree is down.
Likely take the remainder Saturday.

Think I may just bin the tent and buy a new one. It wasnt that expensive to be honest.

16 Likes

Trashing the old and mounting the new could be a PITA cansaooo|nullxnull. A portable steam machine would do the trick and it’s cheaper, may come handy later for other duties ejem|nullxnull, mites live in plants and soil so spraying soap bleach and cleaning the whole empty tent would boil any remnant or eggs, worked for me … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

Nah I wanna burn it @George. Its caused my a huge headache. Petrol and a match for me is the end if it all. Fuck the ozone layer if that’s what’s bothering you :rofl:

15 Likes

I if it’s a sort of ceremony to blow away bad kharma I accept it :grin:, I agree watching it burn will enhance your spirits … avatar38|nullxnull

10 Likes

I’d bury it at sea if I could trust @anon58740919 boat to be seaworthy :rofl:

8 Likes

You can end all of you in an :octopus: garden in the deep blue sea, better pay the penalty fee for contaminating the neighbourhood with dark and stinky smoke … :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Nahhhh. I just like burning stuff :rofl:

6 Likes

It floats lmao :joy: also can do river doughnuts :wink: it’s worth the risk bro

6 Likes

I can actually understand this…
You can’t put a price tag on peace of mind

3 Likes

Burn the wee bastards :fire::sunglasses:

6 Likes

BRILLIANT!

Your new business is a donut-shop on a boat! :doughnut:

Fisherpeople… hmm.

And try to find a way to accept gov’t food benefits.cards… :thinking:

Donut in a bottle, please find dear Cola… :wave:

:evergreen_tree: so high i forgot me tree

4 Likes

That sounds like the perfect career choice to me. I’m sure the otters and seagulls will love them :sweat_smile:

Fisherpeople :roll_eyes::100:

Your lucky I’m probably as high as you right now. So although you make no sense brother. It makes perfect sense :rofl:

5 Likes