EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Peach Tree
I could probably fill the 2x2 with just this one plant the way she is growing.
I’ve already cracked 3 more fem seeds to grow alongside her that I’m thinking about culling now. :thinking:

9 Likes

Autos.
Purple lemonade living up to its name.

Wedding cheesecake needs to get a move on.

Trizzlers getting fatter.

Ghost rose. She’s a beast for an auto. Super sticky and opening the tent the smell hits you in the nose hard.

12 Likes

The peach tree has showed its sex without changing the light schedule.

The 3 seeds I’d started I’ll put in the garden instead of culling them.

I’ll fit a net at the weekend and see if I can get the peach tree to fill it.

11 Likes

Looking good man, glad it was a girl for you, after getting to that size and shape it would be downer to have it be a boy.

2 Likes

Cheers @Shadey I popped 4 peach trees. Two grew 2 didn’t. One dampened off. This one is growing fast. Gonna try and fill my 2x2 with it.
Supposedly smells like zkittlez in bloom. It’s only 18% thc but the leafs get coated also so good for hash etc. Watch this space :+1:

6 Likes

That’s what the doctor prescribed me the other day for my back/hip pain… “no way I’m prescribing THC cannabis for pain, still too early to know the side effects…! Here take opioids. …” Ffs

4 Likes

Net installed. Let’s see how long I can hold off flipping to 12/12 to get the net filled.

12 Likes

About a week I reckon :wink:

I have to find a net for mine soon, I want something with 2 inch squares 2ft x 2ft.

3 Likes

You have a lot of faith In me bro :rofl:
Nah I’m gonna try hold off as long as possible. Since it’s a single plant in the tent I need it to perform. The lights only running at 150w at the minute. When I flip I’ll max it out to the full 220w the strips are capable of running at.

3 Likes

I was going to say probably today, but I did think you might last the week :crazy_face:

1 Like

I could still flip now and think she’d perform well. Since she’s showed her sex without flipping I don’t mind waiting a bit longer for her. It’s when your unsure that it gets to you.

2 Likes

@George any updates on the JR mate???

1 Like

Wasn’t ignoring you bro. Avoid tramadol. I see addicts around where I live full of them. I’d rather put up with the pain then be a tramadol zombie.

3 Likes

Lol. No worries! Did not feel left out :joy:

2 Likes

Tramadol is a bit like shite speed eh bro. Does fuck all except keep you awake. Just had a flashback again, coming home from T in the park…had this lump of base speed. Anyway it gave me Colic in the chest so bad I was convinced I was havin a heart attack. Nasty stuff didn’t even get high on it FFS

2 Likes

Still alive :sweat_smile:, just watching the days passing by … beer3|nullxnull

17 Likes

They look happy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My boss has an addiction to it. I see him eat 8 at a time. Self medication for depression. When he doesn’t have any I get a 12 page txt about how he’s feeling. Does my head in. Costs me also as it ends up a multimedia message. Needs rehab if you ask me.

5 Likes

I recommend space cake. About half a gram in a big chunk of carrot cake should sort him out/give you a weekend of peace and quiet

3 Likes

Bro your doing me proud :+1:

4 Likes