EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Or a different job maybe???

2 Likes

Heā€™s not from South Shields is he? Think thatā€™ll be his default mode if he is :grin:

2 Likes

You did a great job, theyā€™re strong and resistant, no heating during all their life ā€¦ :muscle:

3 Likes

Nah. The best end. The west end. Out of likes for the first time ever :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

They gonna be huge by the look of them. :+1:

5 Likes

Purple lemonade

Trizzlers

Wedding cheesecake

Ghost rose

Canā€™t find a ppm level where they are all happy. Either I feed to much and they burn or to little and they eat themselves.
Think from now on Iā€™ll grow photos in big tent in rdwc and autos in small using coco coir.

15 Likes

I have come to the conclusion that its better to grow one strain at a time, even in no till soil different strains need different soil strengths, anything that has a high sativa content seems to burn up bad when I grow it, blue dream was the worst, I could not make those plants happy at all.

3 Likes

I like variety @Shadey although I think Iā€™ve found my strain for pain that Iā€™ll grow more often. Purple Kush is the cannabis alternative to morphine :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Iā€™m agreeing with that. I think thatā€™s my main problem.

3 Likes

I have a few of those Purple Kush ( abt 4 seeds.) Iā€™ll need to try this one to see how it smokes etc.

Iā€™m still searching for THE Knockout cultivar for me ā€¦
I have a few different autos germing and a couple of seedlings of autos in a few wee starter-bags ( like ā€˜tea-bagā€™ paper stuff ) which is great for just putting it all in the bigger pot once itā€™s a couple/few weeks old.
So Iā€™ll probably be growing mostly autos after the photos are finished in my tent. :ok_hand:ā€¦
I just flowered the Purple Lemonade ( just a single seed.) myself about 6/7 weeks ago and it was exactly like yours - purple ā€¦! Lol.
I thought it looked nice but it wasnā€™t that good a smoke :dash:.
Maybe you will have better luck. ?!

Happy growing peeps .
Gaz
:facepunch:

3 Likes

Massive bag appeal though @Gaz29
For the mess Iā€™ve made growing these autoflowers I wish Iā€™d just culled them and started fresh with photos. Too far in to quit so what will be will be.
I really need to get my laziness sorted out. Compared to a couple of years back my grows at the minute are shite :rofl:

3 Likes

In case you mix pure indicas with pure sativas that doesnā€™t work at all, they have different feeding needs. Perhaps thatā€™s why you ā€œburnā€ them, I just add more dehu water to the nutrient mix when I water sativas to lower ppms. Iā€™m afraid going organic you have less chances to do this :sweat_smile:, must be complicated to have different kind of soils suitable for both ā€œfamiliesā€, much respect for the soil sorcerers but I guess I will never cross that bridge ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Coco? Or any other thingamajig :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u - Howā€™d that LRUV x Tangerine Dream work out besides BIG?

I.e. male/female %, light schedule-- did any bloom early/auto?

& howā€™d it smoke.

I soaked all 10 of mine & theyā€™re the most vigorous seeds Iā€™ve seen in several years. :clap: Makes me worry Iā€™ll get 8+ males! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

The smoke wasnā€™t really my thing. Was really sativa in its effects. Got your heart racing. I ended up swapping the bud for cash.
The smell was awesome.
From the 2 I cracked I got two females.

Yeah they grow really big really quickly :rofl:
Iirc I had a pH issue early in bloom or they would likely have been even bigger again.

5 Likes

I donā€™t like the heart rate going up when resting.

3 Likes

Still managing to hold off flipping. :wink:
3 more days to go :stuck_out_tongue:
Took 2 clones. Letā€™s see how fast they root.

11 Likes

Yeah itā€™s frightening sometimes. If it doesnā€™t knock me out someone else can have it :rofl:

5 Likes

Flipping the peach tree lights tomorrow. Think Iā€™ve enough bud sites showing where she should fill the tent. Iā€™ll move the cuttings into the autoflower tent so they still get 18 hours of light. Hoping they root OK as I plan on running the cuttings once the autos are finished.

16 Likes

OK. Autos are around 9 weeks from first true leaves.
Had nothing but issues while growing them. Not as forgiving as photoperiod plants. The smell and Frost is off the charts but at this minute Iā€™m not gonna replace photoperiod plants with them. They are finicky feeders. If I grew one single strain I reckon I could do a lot better.
Ghost rose from @ReikoX is throwing a lot of colours.

Trizzlers from @Mr.Sparkle has a lot of colour happening also. The smell is definitely fruit candy. After such a shitty start sheā€™s impressive.

Purple lemonade. Iā€™m unsure about this plant. She does look pretty and rubbing the Buds throw out a definite Berry smell. Just doubting the potency as itā€™s not as frosty as other fastbuds stuff Iā€™ve grown.

They are all fading but thatā€™s more user error than the plants themselves. Couldnā€™t find a happy medium nutrient wise where they were all happy so i set the solution to 650ppm and just kept it there.
New meters are being bought for next grow and Iā€™ll likely go back to megacrop unless I get rid of the rdwc and back to autopots. :+1:

21 Likes