EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Homtom :sweat_smile:

TomTom Mk2 :wink:

1 Like

Nah its homtom mate

3 Likes

I know mate names similar though

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just started my remaining lowryder x ultraviolet 2 in my 60x60x90 tent. Started them in rock wool cubes and once rooted in will be going into straight coco in 2 litre pots under 120w of solstrips.

7 Likes

Aww that little bay6 is very cute mate. I reckon that strip rig will do some damage

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure you can tell the difference and see the difference in eggs try it sometime upon visual farm eggs yolks are darker , hold their yolks more spherical and the whites are more gelatinous, and taste better on the other hand commercially raised eggs are pale , flat in the yolk and whites are more runny! Look forward checking out your thread looks interesting!

4 Likes

To be fair where I live is really industrial so no farms unless I travel a long way out. Supermarkets sell a lot of ā€œorganicā€ and ā€œfree rangeā€ stuff but the price difference has always put me off buying them. Iā€™m not a fussy eater so organic or not it all does the same thing to me. :rofl:

3 Likes

Frost set in this morning so quickly knocked together with what I had laying around some forms of protection for the plants outside.

Itā€™s more a thatā€™ll do thing. Something is better than nothing eh @Gaz29

11 Likes

I totally agree seems backasswards type of thinking that more processed something is the less it costs and something thatā€™s more healthier for someone one to pay out the nose for something . Food nutrition has been on the decline since early 40ā€™s . No wonder everyone has to take pills and are always suffering from some sort of ailment if food nutrition doesnā€™t come back to its early higher levels people on this planet Are doomed for sure!

6 Likes

Good stuff bro sheā€™s obviously a tough one ā€¦ ,so thereā€™s a good chance youā€™ll get something from her bro ,
Good luck with her ā€¦
Gaz

2 Likes

The bag seed from same batch indoors in coco has been on 12/12 for nearly 4 weeks and still no signs of sex. It has me wondering if itā€™s because of whatever strain they are. Can see she looks pure indica but surely it would have at least dropped a few balls or a couple pistils by now. :thinking:

2 Likes

My critical jack herer couldnā€™t keep up with the rest of my hydro girls so I tret her to her own personal 50w cola cube.

@anon58740919
Since sheā€™s getting her own personal light sheā€™s now sped up a little. Hopefully she catches her sisters up.

4 Likes

End of week 3 of bloom (week 4 from flip)
Things are getting sticky.

Iā€™ve had to keep upping the megacrop EC when feeding the pure ak. Sheā€™s a hungry girl. Last feeding was 3.0ec
The rest are happy at 2.0 and no signs of stress.
The coco sweet skunk has slight wind burn off one of the fans.
Gave them all a dose of megabud this week then Iā€™ll continue with vitalink buddy until flush time.

6 Likes

You can buy fresh organic produce in the market in town :confused:

2 Likes

Still expensive mate. Iā€™m a tight arse. You should know that by now :+1:

2 Likes

Known for years mate :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looking good in here bro. Pretty dense though howā€™s the air flow?

1 Like

Looking stacked bro. Gonna be a nice harvest. All the plants look very happy and healthy. Kudos man

2 Likes

The airflow is too perfect. Got a bit wind burn. From the scrog net downwards the girls are totally naked mate. I defoaleated the crap out of them. My intake is drawing from outside and it running at full (4 inch RVK) the extractor running on full also (5inch RVK) 2 secret jardon 20w oscillating fans running. Iā€™ll do a final defoaleation this weekend and strip them more or less bare other than what I feel is necessary for them to grow. Humidity Iā€™m ā€œjustā€ managing to keep in check although itā€™s a little high at the minute as I only just fed them an hour or so ago.

When the sweet skunk and ak are done near the end of next month the remainder will have more room to stretch out for a few weeks. Iā€™m not really stressing or worried about them as Iā€™ve seen nothing at all wrong in any way. This solstrip build you did for me is the nuts. Itā€™s pissing all over my hps.

2 Likes

Cheers @Bongedtobits. Yeah things are going perfectly. Iā€™ve still around 5 weeks with the first lot and going by the buds I have already Iā€™m gonna be in trim jail for quite some time :rofl: I keep checking the pollinated ak and it doesnā€™t seem to be any different other than its not really getting frosty. Hereā€™s hoping it took. It be a right twat if I intentionally pollinate her and I didnā€™t succeed when everyone else does there best to not be pollinated :rofl:

4 Likes