EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’ll do it later once I’m home from work @George :+1:

3 Likes

I second Georges comment, and get them predator mites going as soon as you get them. What ones did you get, some will not eat the eggs just the larvae and adults, some won’t go in the webs either.

Just takes one missed egg to hatch and 2 months later they are back and you have to start all over again. Its so draining emotionally and financially.

4 Likes

Ive had an email today stating they are on their way @Shadey.
I ordered Phytoseiulus Persimilis.

5 Likes

They still have not arrived? That’s one long Tuesday.

3 Likes

I looked at these when I was having mite problems, they need a high humidity which I could not give them and went with another type.

Humidity strongly impacts P. persimilis’ efficacy. Development was observed to almost stop at humidities of 25-30%, and relative humidities below 70% resulted in a reduction in the ability of immatures to molt from one stage to another. In one study, at a relative humidity of 40% (temperature 27°C), only 7.5% of eggs hatched compared to 99.7% at 80% relative humidity (same temperature). Eggs held at a relative humidity of 50% appeared to shrivel at all temperatures from 13-37°C.

So long as most are adults you should be ok, how many are there in the pack you got, also let them warm up before distributing them. I would put some in all your grow tents to be safe.

3 Likes

I can easily get the humidity really high if needed @Shadey so that’s not a problem. I’ll just put my humidifier into the small tent.
I’m unsure how many I get in the package. Give me a minute and I’ll check.
Edit -
It’s a bottle of 1000 so I may have over killed on the order :rofl:
I was drunk and high when I bought them.

7 Likes

Tell me about it. This is what happens when you buy shit online though. It’s not like it’s an emergency :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m a little high and very tired. I thought it said you ordered some kind of psoriasis :laughing:

3 Likes

:rofl: funny you should mention “psoriasis” mate. Come trim time I get very itchy. I’m sure I’ve got an allergie to the “live” plant as when it’s dry I have no issues. :v:

6 Likes

Yeah me too. I take allergy medicine, wear a long sleeve shirt, and still get rashes:

This is a mild one.

5 Likes

Does that happen with some strains or all of them?

3 Likes

Some are worse than others. This current one is worse but they all affect me to some degree.
That rash hadn’t even fully expressed itself yet in the pic.

3 Likes

About f*cking time :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Big tent.
Moby Dick #2 still dominating the tent. One of the BTTF#2 (rear left) is catching her up now though.
Gonna add some of the predator mites into the big tent as a precaution.
The Grape Gusher (rear right) isn’t doing to bad either.

10 Likes

Very cool, Grape Gusher sounds interesting, off to Google.

2 Likes

Tastebuds strain bro. Google only seems to show the autoflower version but if you go to tastebudz site info on the photo version is there :+1:

3 Likes

Very nice, thanks for the redirect.

2 Likes

Your welcome buddy. I’d personally ignore the stated numbers it supposedly yields. I’m only growing them as I got them in a discreetseeds mystery box a while back and my big tent isn’t usually for my own personal consumption but I WILL be trying this.

1 Like

Added half the bottle :roll_eyes:
Fingers :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

“I think I’ll put on a half a bottle as well!”

Both of them have sprayed on half a bottle of the pheromones and leave for the pub

3 Likes