EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Cheers @Shadey your input is always invaluable to me. I’ll have a search a bit later to see if I can find the ingredients to see if any are carcinogenic or harmful in other ways :v:

1 Like

Looking more likely you were right going by the product description bro.

It works by promoting a plant reaction to defend itself against a wide range of pests such as Aphids, Whitefly, Greenfly, Mealybugs and more.

As we all know cannabis trichome production can be Increased by stressing the plant out. I just hope the spray doesn’t make the plant change sex on me :thinking:

3 Likes

I know there’s people pinching the leaves with needles so the plant thinks they are bug bites ans increase trichomes icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, you don’t have to go so far … frech|nullxnull

4 Likes

If current sexual trends applied it could self identify as almost anything :laughing:

4 Likes

:fu: @George. Driving stakes through the main stem is next on my list :rofl:

3 Likes

I find turning the LEDs all the way up to 11 and frying the bitches for a few days often does the same thing :fire:

3 Likes

Yeah I get that. When the plant becomes “non binary” were all fucked :rofl:

5 Likes

My lights run at full from day one of flip. That 2x2 is running at 215w :rofl:
If I had a couple extra solstrips the driver is capable of 320w :+1:

3 Likes

Hey @George that JR has to not be far off done now bro??? Any updates???

3 Likes

The Moby Dick #2 is looking a little sad for some reason.

Roots look fine. Ph is 5.8. e.c is 1.5 (750 ppm)
Only flipped on Friday so I can’t say it’s the transition into bloom that’s the cause yet.

The BTTF#2 is flying. Got a feeling she’s gonna create space issues at some point.

10 Likes

Still throwing pistils or nanners or foxtails, whatever it is :sweat_smile:

here are the four of them:

What do you think about timing? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Is this Boron deficiency? frech|nullxnull

Your plants look great … beer3|nullxnull

11 Likes

How many weeks from flip??? They look like they have a little nutrient burn and likely need a little mag but other than that they look fine. Both parents are 8 - 10 week bloom so the likelihood is they are just starting to fade and finish. Trim jail looks like its gonna be a nightmare for you tho :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Almost 11 weeks since flipped, noticed that burn and I am giving them this:

Will add some Mag just in case and begin to trim fan leaves, I will pay hard for forgetting they were fem seeds … :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If they are 11 weeks I’d personally just give them PhD water (not that I flush personally myself) You need a microscope for your phone or pad. Makes judging harvest time a lot easier. Pistils are not a good way to judge harvest in my opinion. Trichomes are best. I start my bloom timing from pistils then start counting the days BUT when we get to around 8 weeks I break out the microscope just to keep a closer eye on them. You’ve honestly killed it growing them bro. Got a few oz to burn through once dried. :+1:

3 Likes

Man, I’ve got one of those cheapo chinese scopes ejem|nullxnull

this is from now, I snap a little nug every time to check, so just do it from time to time and then use them as “testers” :yum:, no ambers yet, will keep flushing, thanks … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

No amber at all. Couple of weeks yet I say.

3 Likes

So 1/3 of normal feed? Too long for just pHed water … :sweat:

2 Likes

Bro they are HUGE compared to what I yielded. Give them as much feed as you want if they are still swelling up. If they have came to a stop then no point in keeping on feeding as all your doing is raising the ppm in the medium as the plant won’t uptake anymore of the elements. Wasn’t expecting 11 weeks to be honest :thinking:

4 Likes

That scope pisses all over mine :rofl:
Peach tree

Guess I need to make yet another investment :rofl:

11 Likes

At least you don’t see what I saw in the past, imagine the surprise … :disappointed:

6 Likes