EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

You know my last one Jess. She’d come sit infront of me and put her paw on my knee.
I lost her to bone cancer in the same leg. I’m sure to this day she was trying to tell me there was something wrong with it.

4 Likes

I’m sure she was. So Smart and loving. My mastiff’s got me to the core. Much love.

4 Likes

My first mastiff got killed. I got talked into breeding him. I took him over to the bitch about 45 miles from my house. He didn’t want to stay. I left him and he was dead by morning. He got out of their 5-acre fenced property in the middle of nowhere and was heading home at daybreak. He made it 2 1/2 miles and got clipped by a chevy s10. The head light assembly was lying next to him. I sobbed like a baby for days.

4 Likes

That’s awful mate. All he wanted was to be home with his family.
I loved all my dogs more than I do most of my family members. At least a dog is loyal to you.

4 Likes

Topped all the stardawg at the 4th node.
Got some liquid seaweed coming from amazon on Wednesday as recommended by @ColeLennon to foliar feed with. I’ll likely add some to the rez also along with the megacrop.

The plant front right in the autopot is the Black Cherry Moonrocks. That’s gonna be my personal smoke.

9 Likes

Just make sure and watch your NPK #'s Start with a low amount even with the foliar feeding. I’m not telling you anything you don’t know. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

You want to spray up under the leaves. I use one of these they have smaller sizes

You can cut a piece of cardboard to hold over your plants while your foliar feed, so you don’t spray your LED.

4 Likes

Are you backtracking with your suggestion now bro? :rofl:
I’m seeing slight nutrient burn on the tips so I’m adding water only to the rez till it settles down then adjusting ph. I know seaweed is an excellent plant nutrient but when I spray the plants it’ll be a really weak solution so don’t stress.

3 Likes

No, I’m backtracking lol. I use kelp me kelp you at a rate of 2tsp per gallon for foliar and 1/4 tsp per gallon with every nute feed. That’s foxfarms suggested amount. I started with half that amount and bumped after I applied it several times. Not every kelp supplement is the same. Just don’t want you to burn em. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They are growing fine anyway but the extra boost from a light foliar feed won’t go a miss. I’ll wait till just before the lights go out before I do it and I’ll also only hit the underside of the leafs. :v:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do it with the light on at all. That’s just me though. I only started kelp and foliar feeding on this last grow outdoors. I will always use it now. I sprayed in the morning or a dusk. If you’re going to wait until just before lights out. Just spray them right after the lights go out. Better safe than sorry.

3 Likes

Things are moving along nicely. Gave them a dose of kelp/seaweed and they seemed to enjoy it.
Fitted the net although I’ve not lowered it yet. Need a bit more veg growth before I do.

9 Likes

Right On Man!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Growing well ain’t they??
The plant front right is black cherry moonrocks bro. Its growing mega fast. The stardawg is growing in typical stardawg fashion. Slow af. Soon as I flip the stardawg should take off and flower stupid fast. I’ll flip at around Xmas day depending on the size.

4 Likes

Yes they are :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

5 Likes

They are growing like crazy. How many harvests you think before they are done?? I reckon you’ll get 3 easily

3 Likes

This is the first flush. I got 1.5 pounds of grain mycelium in each tub. So at least 3 flushes maybe 4

5 Likes

I’m glad I don’t live close to you. Reality it tough enough to handle as it is. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m not a big doser. Once a month to reset. I do just enough, that the ceilings breathing. 1- 1.5 grams

3 Likes

Yeah breathing walls was my thing. I NEVER seen anything like the stories state. Nothing jumped at me. Never seen any cartoon shit. I wanted to see that stuff. Just didn’t happen. Used to love seeing the spears coming from street lights though. :v:

4 Likes