EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I know kelp helps, it really does. Helps with a ton of shit. Looks great man. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

F#cking hell. Iā€™m glad I flipped when I did. Got my work cut out for me controlling these. :flushed:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s one of them good kinda problems lol :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Iā€™m lazy :rofl:
The growth rate in 2 days is phenomenal.
I think Iā€™ll just use the net as a support rather than a scrog. Stretch should set in soon.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome brother, you got ya grove back in motion. Those are coming along sweet. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Yeah binning the hydro was a good move. Still a few issues to iron out with the autopots though but a switch in nutrients ā€œshouldā€ fix that. Cheers @ColeLennon. Hope your having a nice Xmas day mate. :v:

3 Likes

You too man. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I got 2 bottles of jim beam and had a box of Stella beer in the fridge. I always buy a 1.75 of the white stuff Xmas eve so my days going amazing :rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds like you had a great Xmas day man, I hope today is not too challenging for your head lol.

Plants are looking great :+1:

2 Likes

I donā€™t really get a hangover from alcohol these days @Shadey.
My Christmas was a nice quiet drunken time :rofl:
Hope you and your family had a great time and just incase I donā€™t pop up before hand All the best for the new year. :v:

2 Likes

Is this a mixed bunch that youā€™re growing.?
They look very vigorous and healthy ,yer gonna have a few big ones this round :+1:. ?!

Happy growing mate hope your Xmas was good ā€¦!
:facepunch:
Gaz

4 Likes

8 stardawg and the big one front right Is a Black Cherry Moonrocks @Gaz29 all from Discreetseeds own seed collection. Cheap and cheerful so Iā€™m a little dubious about their stability. :+1:

3 Likes

@firehead got 2 of your lruv x mango smile in 1l pots to see how they do. Not showing yet but :crossed_fingers: for at least one female.

11 Likes

Stretch started on the black cherry moonrocks. Hopefully the stardawg doesnā€™t lag.

Think tomorrow I may move stuff into different positions to make my life easier.

9 Likes

Those are moving fast :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The stretch is on @ColeLennon. Iā€™ve lifted the net a good ft as Iā€™m gonna just use it to carry the weight instead of a scrog. Iā€™m gonna move stuff around tomorrow and keep the smaller plants to the front for easier access. Cheers for keeping up with my thread. Things ā€œshouldā€ be back to how stuff used to grow this run. :+1::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Nice! Those gals look like they have the really long middle finger leaf, like most of the good ones seem to have.

I just got a bunch of feminized beans drying, from the latest generation of MSxLRUV

Some of these gals are gonna get back tossed to LRUV again.

8 Likes

They were slightly deprived of light when I started them. Iā€™ve since moved the light closer and they stopped stretching. I cant wait to see what they do. Hoping on 2 females but thatā€™s a life goal Iā€™ve always had :rofl:
I plan on putting the remaining seeds outdoors in my garden in the summer along with the rest of my remaining reg auto seeds.
Canā€™t wait to smell the LRUV pineapple smell again and being mixed with mango it should be off the charts.
No pressure but if you can please do a straight LRUV run. Iā€™m sure @ReikoX said he had one more pack left if things donā€™t work out. People need to experience that smell. :v:

5 Likes

I hope you get females too, but the LRUV genetics tend to lean 60/40 or 70/30 towards malesā€¦ sadly

2 Likes

They are a manly plant. I popped 10 a few years back and ended up with 3 females BUT I made sure they counted and they grew big. I say big. One of them gave around 2oz dry. Itā€™s on my thread somewhere. :thinking:

2 Likes