EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

This is them @firehead

9 Likes

That looks super dank

2 Likes

It’s @ReikoX LRUV from a few years back @ColeLennon
The smell is unbelievable. Everyone needs to experience it.

5 Likes

1 female LRUVxMango Smile confirmed @firehead. :+1:

8 Likes

Sweet lady parts :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

7 days from flip now. I may need to raise the light to promote some stretch. Nearly at the net so I’ll maybe lift that also. Things are looking mega healthy other than that. Switching back to a salt nutrient has fixed the sticking float issue.

10 Likes

Those are looking Premo Man!!! Keep doing what you’re doing. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Need them to stretch to around 3 - 4ft bro. I know people like close node spacing but these are maybe a little too close. The stretch has set in as you can see on the pictures. I’ll give them a few more days and see how they react but if I’m honest I’m wanting 5ft plants with foot long colas :rofl:

6 Likes

lol :rofl: Be careful what you wish for in that tent

1 Like

I’ve been in that position several times before in the past. Bend and compress the stems so they lay sideways always helps. I’ve got plenty of yoyo hangers here to hold the weight if need be. :v:
I “think” I’ve got this. We’ll see in the coming weeks eh? :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Oh you got this brother. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

2nd plant is a definite male. 50/50 for 2 plants. I’ll kill the male tomorrow. :v:

5 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle 2 of your Ghost Rose x cookie devil.
All the autos are in 1l pots so as long as I can keep ontop of watering them they’ll do OK.

Ignore the burn in the 1st picture. I was feeding them from the photo rez being lazy. Now mixing seperate feeds.

7 Likes

The look good, can’t you put them in something bigger than 1l

1 Like

I could but won’t as I’ve got a few other autos in same tent in 1l pots. :+1:

2 Likes

Grow Tent Space Booster Poles – GroWorks :thinking:

2 Likes

Taken 10 days for the first one to throw pistils and its the Black Cherry Moonrocks. The Stardawg still hasn’t showed yet. Hopefully they show in the next few days.

Temperature during lights off a little low.

PH is where it should be being in flower.

I use an E.C meter and not a ppm meter if the numbers look off. Works out around 950ppm.

9 Likes

That’s the not fucking around grow!!! Climbing up the walls like ivy. Looking fire as f. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Lookin great there! wall to wall green as it should be. Off down your way in the mornin. Hoping ill get to flip mine this weekend :partying_face:

2 Likes

I did say I had to make this grow count after the last disaster bro. I think I have went a little too far though :rofl:

3 Likes