EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

No mate it’s not the “manny” cut. Its just a stem I trimmed from the plant and stuck it in some coco. No selection or reason at all for taking the cut.
I’ve got 9 plants running in that tent. 8 stardawg and a single Black Cherry moonrocks. Both strains came from Discreet seeds own stock.
Too be honest I’ve not heard from Cola in months. I’ve no idea what’s going on with him at the minute :person_shrugging:
He tends to pop up out the blue once he gets his life back in order.

3 Likes

No idea why the plants at the back are growing taller than the 2 front rows :woman_shrugging:
Ordered some chempak 4 high potash feed (15-15-30) to try and push them a bit harder. Should be here mid week.

11 Likes

:goat: Goats love it… :man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree: Aloha

5 Likes

That makes no sense at all but being @cannabissequoia that shits expected AND appreciated :rofl:
Love you bro you legend✌️

1 Like

No defoalition as yet. Waiting for stretch to stop before I attack them. Plants are growing extremely well.

11 Likes

Yeah, they are!!! :100: :fire: Bro!!! Way to go!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Exactly 28 days from flip.

Cheap assed Chempak nutrients I’ve been using since realising the megacrop was making the floats stick.
Each 750g box can be bought for £6.
Alternating weekly between the chempak 8 and 4 through flower with added p.k and calmag.

7 Likes

Cheap doesn’t mean anything with nutes. Look at your results. Stellar man. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Those are some nice plants brother… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks @alwaysnoob. My grows going without issues for once :rofl:

3 Likes

Stardawg and Black Cherry Moonrocks.
Managed to grab a quick picture just before the lights came on.
They are 32 days from flip.

Really pushing them hard. E.C is 2.6 or 1300 ppm of chempak 4, PK and calmag. Threw in a cheeky capful of liquid kelp for good measures.

Dropped the pH down to 5.6 as its been steadily increasing daily so that tells me I can still push them a little bit more with the nutrients.

The cutting I took from the stardawg and just stuck directly into a small pot of coco rooted out perfectly so I up potted her.

Planted 3 Purple Stardawg seeds to grow alongside the cutting in my small tent once the autoflowers finish up. 2 are above ground.

One of the Gelato autos and one of @Mr.Sparkle Ghost Rose Cookie Devils will be chopped at the weekend as they look about done to me. I’ll break the microscope out tomorrow to check the trichomes.

@firehead your LRUV x Mango Smile is being an asshole and just keeps stretching. Having to keep bending her stem instead of lifting the light to give the other plants a chance.
Once she’s done it’ll be the easiest trimming session I’ve ever experienced as she’s hardly any leaves.

11 Likes

Haha! Sorry. It’s true. The MS parent had some bamboo genetics in there.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Hey I’m putting some directly into the garden come summer time so she can stretch as far as she likes :+1:

3 Likes

Everything is looking legit. Way to grow :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good to see they are all behaving themselves :+1:

2 Likes

Makes a change eh @Shadey ???
My grow may be going well but outside the tent I’ve a different issue.
Since its been so cold here in the uk I had to close the windows to get the temperatures up. Lack of air circulation and high humidity causes this -

Removing it is becoming a full time job :rofl:

2 Likes

Jesuz, you better get that under control!! Like NOW!!!

2 Likes

I’m on it bro. Black mold is a no no. I’m using a 50/50 bleach and water solution twice a week. I’ve been lax this week as I’ve got other things going on but I’m cleaning the room up tomorrow. Luckily that room isn’t lived in so no ones health is at risk and now it’s warmer the windows and airflow is back.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s no beuno :100:

2 Likes

Oh listen, bleach does not fully kill mold, and the more you use it the more it creates a film that makes other killers not work. Vinegar is the cheapest thing that kills it.

3 Likes