EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Bro rig any humidifier up to a sonoff th16 and you can do that. The sensor turns the power of and on to the unit between any humidity range you select within the app. You obviously need the th16 connected wirelessly to a router connected to the Internet though so if your off grid or super secretive then a th16 may not be a good option.

4 Likes

Sonoff th 16 ?

Inkbird are the controllers I also use for heat and RH.

Iā€™ve ordered the model you recommended @Cormoran and it looks like it has the capacity and a solid ON button. Not a digital Go command until hitting the Mark, then Off.

Other units would not even come close to producing a 60% environmentā€¦

VPD has my hands tied at this point, as I try and increase light intensity, there is never enough RHā€¦

I am taking a better shot this time.

3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

Big tent is looking good there bro. :facepunch:.

Good for a few dollars once finished.

You got these Stardawg from Discreet Seeds ?
Were they cheap or ?
I have all these staggered grows and canā€™t seem to finish the flowering in the 4 by 4 tent.

I also have a 4 by 2 generic tent, a small Budbox tent ( 75cm/75cm/100cml.) And a Budbox Titan 1 ( 2M by 2M by 2M .) - itā€™s a really expensive tent and I bought it AND the smaller Budbox tent for Ā£100 on eBay auction. :facepunch:

I only got them for that price coz I stayed nearby - the actual auction winner was in London and i was the only person that bid who was near him.

Anyway Iā€™m rambling now. lol.
Been smoking on some heavy weed this morning.

Looks good in your tent bro.
Good luck with your ā€˜endeavoursā€™. ā€¦!

Happy growing peepsā€™ ā€¦:facepunch:
Gaz

3 Likes

The stardawg seeds were cheap as chips @Gaz29.
Ā£28 for 8 and I got the Back Cherry Moonrocks as a freebie.

Too be 100% totally honest they donā€™t really smell like the Stardawg we all know. They smell more fruity than fuel. Sticky AF though and the buds are solid when you give them a squeeze.
Once these are done Iā€™m cutting my grows in half. Gonna buy a 120x60 and grow 3 plants at a time in it but will be keeping the small tent to veg out in. Means the new tent i buy will be permanent 12/12. In theory I can get a 3 plant harvest every 8 to 10 weeks if I time it right.
Cheers for stopping by mate. :v::+1:

3 Likes

I bought Orgin O20 dehumidifier for 400$, it keeps humidity in check at my 8*12 room with ACā€¦

3 Likes

Big tent while lights are off.
Things look mega.
Looking at them in the picture I feel they are gonna go beyond the 10 week mark. It is what it is I suppose.

Close up of the Stardawg.

Close up of the Black Cherry Moonrocks. Pistils are starting to brown on her so will likely finish first.

10 Likes

Those are looking fire brother. Chempak is treating you right. Way to grow man. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Cheers @ColeLennon.
Honest itā€™s been a long while since I had a grow go so well. Iā€™ve now settled on my grow style and itā€™s autopots.
RDWC is excellent and out yields the autopots but youā€™ve got to have the time to keep all the levels in range.
Iā€™m keeping the RDWC system and will likely give it another go once I retire/quit working in the future.

4 Likes

Yeah, you got that grow dailed in tight as f. props.

2 Likes

They will only get bigger with more time man, they look like they are going to hit their full potential :star_struck:. From the pics I can see they havenā€™t many pistils changing yet.

2 Likes

The tent is full. The canopy is about even. Iā€™d go as far as saying this is my best grow to date. The colas ainā€™t huge but there is plenty of them.
The solstrips seem to have dropped in power. The lights are running at 550w at the wall on the 600w driver. Think a rewire would fix that issue though. I used to hit 650w.
Edit - and your correct. About 90% of the pistils are still white. The pistils are also really thick.
Itā€™s costing me Ā£30 a week to keep them going in power so they best not take the piss and grow sativa leaning. :rofl:

6 Likes

What a place to run Out of Likesā€¦
Thats some beautiful acreage in that Tent

3 Likes

Cheers @MissinBissin. I said when I started this grow I was gonna make it count. Had a few shitty grows happen over the past 2 years even in my full RDWC. I grew 4 Blueberry Twist the last one I did and I hit around 2oz a plant over 3 months. That wasnā€™t acceptable for RDWC so I changed it back to how I used to grow. I made the right choice. :+1:

5 Likes

Time well-spent.
Were there any specific changes that you KNOW-made a difference?

Have to ask

2 Likes

RDWC keeping all the levels correct was a full time job. Iā€™d be adjusting ph sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I work a 12 hour day so that wasnā€™t possible and eventually the plants suffered.
With the autopots itā€™s important the first few fills of the rez are sat stable at 5.6 - 5.8. This allows me time to adjust the pH over a few days each fill to slowly drop it back down without being so precise. If its showing 5.6 I can drop the rez to 6.2 ish quickly where the plants thrive as the slightly higher pH from the rez only slightly pushes the pH of the medium upwards. I basically get a slight pH swing within the range the plants are happy without going higher than the 6.2 pH cannabis thrives in.

5 Likes

Thanks for the that @Esrgood4u.
Iā€™m not working with the pots yet, seems like a lot of positive grows with them.
Love finding that balance.
Cheers

2 Likes

Autopots are more or less set and forget. If you use a big enough rez you can leave your plants for weeks at a time without issues. At the minute my rez is only 47l and Iā€™ve got 9 plants going. Iā€™m refilling the rez fully every 3rd day and adjusting stuff and im half way through flower right now.
Even if I get 2oz per plant in that 4x4 Iā€™ll be happy but I reckon Iā€™ll double my expectations.

4 Likes

Yeah itā€™s looking excellent in your big tent.

I think itā€™s a relatively even canopy of big colaā€™s you have there , how big is the pot you have the BCMrocks in .?

I think the BCMr will probably take a couple more weeks and the Stardawg maybe another 3/4 weeks left. ?!

Happy growing mate ā€¦
:facepunch:
Gaz

4 Likes