EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

GSC, those will be nice. I love everything with GSC in it.

That’s pretty much all that’s in my 30 gallon pots. 1/3 coco 1/3 MG Performance organics 1/3 Perlite. I don’t PH anything ever. 6.5-7 Works like a champ.

1 Like

I know where your coming from I am always trying to cut costs and make improvements. I have just been looking into electro culture growing. Simple technique to increase speed of growth, and size of whatever you are growing, reduce ferts and stops pests. Basically it’s a wooden stake or fiberglass something non conductive, you wrap a copper wire around the length and jam it in the soil as deep as your pot allows or up to 3ft if outside. It draws in the earth’s natural biomagnetic energy, like what the original Tesla was working with.

For something so cheap it’s worth trying, and I will certainly be trying it out. I posted this on another thread I started.

3 Likes

Bro I just want an easy life :sob:
The uk will hopefully wake up and take notice of the rest of the world and legalise it.

3 Likes

Downfall when its legal, can’t make the coin. We can’t give weed away.

2 Likes

I’m gonna take a look. KISS method got fucked off quickly didn’t it?? :rofl:
Love you @Shadey. I wasn’t having a pop up there. Just trying to keep doing my thing but without going bankrupt :rofl:

2 Likes

Bro uk is fucked. A vape can’t have more than 2ml of liquid in it. They will limit the thc content ant it will drive up the price of high thc stuff

1 Like

It’s 1 mL here. 1 gram allowed in a cannabis vap.

1 Like

I’m on about normal nicotine vapes :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure about nic vapes. They are huge here. They sell refill containers.

1 Like

If the uk can tax and control it they will. You can’t buy an eliquid over 10ml if it contains nicotine.

1 Like

They need that to pay 50% to the King.

1 Like

I’d sooner pay Harry. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I want to bang his wife. Just gimme 48 hours in a motel room. :yum:

1 Like

Bro I don’t like her. I’d rather Jeffery dharma the queen’s corpse. She’s pretty yes. She’s a total c#nt though.

1 Like

Well, I did say motel room, not hotel. Something sleazy. :rofl:

1 Like

Slap her in vegetable oil. Tie her down pickton style and make her scream like a pig.
Yeah my mind wondered just then :rofl:

1 Like

A royal dog collar. :large_blue_diamond:

1 Like

@Shadey check this. You know how I’ve been dealing on and off with pain after my operation?? This is the 3rd time I’ve bruised in the exact same place. Everything is tight and I’m getting pain in my neck. They’ve f#cked up haven’t they???

3 Likes

I just noticed we can talk about the dutchess and queen but I can’t say I would like to see george santos fucking trump with a strap-on. :rofl: not for pleasure tho :rofl:

1 Like

Bro I’d watch that for the same reason I watched saddam hung. I’m a sicko :rofl:

1 Like