EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Right on, it’s cool to have a harvest every month, two weeks would be awesome.

2 Likes

Wtf is “British” flavor? Pub floor & smoked corduroy? :rofl:

Something you use on “birds” :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I have a smoked corduroy jacket but it excites the hounds.

3 Likes

“Flavour” with the taste carefully boiled out.

3 Likes

Bro that’s just the mericans “trying” to reproduce our vinegar. If it was truly a British product it would have “FLAVOUR” spelt correctly :rofl:
Also if you give proper ENGLISH mustard a try and compare it to the mayonnaise yous all call American mustard you’d understand more what British flavour is all about. :v:

4 Likes

Yeah the mustard in Canada is disgusting as well very sweet and no heat :face_vomiting: but there is a shop that sells Colemans that we get.

We had some friends come for a traditional UK roast dinner, they never had yorkshire puds before, my buddy takes a big lump of mustard and spreads it on his steak, and I thought you might regret doing that, first mouthfuls he nearly choked lmao, there was snot coming out of his nose and tears down his cheeks, it took him a couple of minutes to get his composure back, before he washed his steak off under the tap :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

You know your British through and through if you have a Yorkshire pudding with your roast.
Whenever I eat a rare steak I have a yellow layer spread across the top of it or some horseradish :fire:

4 Likes

That Asian hot spicy mustard is nice too. Melt your membranes.

3 Likes

What good is flavor without the “you?”

3 Likes

Oh well played Sir.

3 Likes

The GSC seem to like this compost.

Front row are autos for outside.

9 Likes

Purple stardawg.
Still not showing any purple to be honest. Maybe it’s name is a combination of the names from the 2 strains its created with? Purple Afghani x Stardawg??
Pistils are turning brown now and seeing the buds are starting to fatten up more.
Smell is getting more prominent.

14 Likes

How close are they? My purple queens have hindu kush x purple afghani

2 Likes

Bro I’ve grown out purple queen in the past from rqs. They were mega.
If I go via breeder times with these I’ve got absolutely no idea. I can’t remember when I started them. I can’t remember when I flipped them (my thread may help in this case). I’ll look back through my thread when I get a minute. :+1:
Edit - flipped 9th of feb so 58 days.

2 Likes

Hey bro,
Looks nice, what do they smell like .?!

Thanks for your offer to send me the other x4 Purple Stardawg, bud , i would crack two straight away ( so if you want to send me just a couple of them, that’d be great and I’d crack the two straight away … though it’s your call mate …:+1:.

I still haven’t sent you any more Purple Badlands seeds i have. Do you still want me to send you some - if you want some send me a safe address etc + I’ll send you some different strains like ‘Skunk 81’ or/& a few Super Lemon Haze seeds .?

You can let me know in a pm okay …?!
:facepunch:
Happy growing, mate …
Gaz

3 Likes

They smell of extreme body odour. I’m starting to see a bit purple in the buds now so I think they are nearing the finish line. Shoot me some details over and I’ll get them posted up to you on Tuesday :+1:

3 Likes

It was my OG 5 year anniversary yesterday.

:v:

10 Likes

congrats big man :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cheers bro. For some reason I thought I’d been here longer :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sweet Man!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like