EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Got the 3 GSC and single Black Apple Fritter up potted. If I’ve timed it right I can move them straight over into the other tent in a week or two when the remaining 2 Purple Stardawg are done.

One of the Purple Stardawg was ready enough to take so chopped it last night. Really firm buds. If the smoke is on point I’ll 100% grow them again.

12 Likes

That 4th one looks a little smaller than the rest.

2 Likes

That’s the black apple fritter. She’s about a week behind the others. Was gonna just grow the GSC but realised I could fit 4 autopots in the tent so cracked the BAF seed. I usually allow the leafs to fully cover the tops of the pots before I flip the lights so may allow extra time if needed. :v:

4 Likes

Looks nice brother. That flowers killer as f. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

The proof is in the smoking bro. I’ll be able to tell you more in a week or so.

1 Like

The last 2 Purple Stardawg.
Getting some fade on the lowers.
Changing to 2700k only light for flower DEFINITELY makes the buds swell more. Think I’ll start water only now as I doubt they will fatten much more.

9 Likes

Amazing @Esrgood4u
Nice nugz!

2 Likes

Thank you @HollySun91.
They have ended up nice plants.
I’ll grow them again at some point as long as I enjoy the effects from the smoke.
Just goes to show you that you don’t need to spend a lot of money to grow decent weed. Them were from feminised seeds I bought 4 on a bogof deal (so ended up with 8 seeds) from discreetseeds for £15.

2 Likes

Someone spilled the sugar. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Bro it’s a stardawg cross so you know it’s gonna get sticky.
I’m more suprised by the quality of the bud from seeds so cheap. I got 8 for £15. A while back I bought some In House Genetics Sugar Cane and they cost me £100 for 5 seeds.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly. But, the buds look very good and I want to hear how they smoke.

2 Likes

Good stuff are expensive.
But you can find good strains for a good price.
You pay a good price!
Nice one
Sounds candy

1 Like

Keep an eye on my thread. It’s likely gonna be the typical harsh stardawg smoke but I’m hoping the Purple Afghani maybe makes it a little bit less harsh. :v:

1 Like

Not much to see here to be honest. Veg is boring AF.

8 Likes

They look healthy. They getting kelp?

1 Like

I’m using a store bought compost that’s totally organic and peat free. It’s basically coco and other stuff and it feeds for up to 6 weeks @ColeLennon. I don’t wanna add anything to the mix. I may add a few caps to the water though as kelp speeds shit up massively. If its not broke don’t try fixing it. :v:

1 Like

Has anyone seen anything of @ReikoX??? Not seen his name pop up in a while. Hope he’s just on vacation or something. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m around. Work and home life is just busy lately. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Nice one buddy. It wasn’t like you to not stop by and after a while I got concerned. Glad your OK :+1:

5 Likes

Last of the Purple Stardawg finishing up.
Struggling to hold the weight of the Buds.

10 Likes