EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Looks Fire :fire:

2 Likes

The smell is unreal bro.
The smaller tent isnā€™t dialed in yet and Iā€™ve no idea what the internal temperature of the tent is but when I open the tent the room fills up massively. Iā€™ve got a th16 I need to get installed but just not had the time to fit it. Itā€™ll all be sorted when i move the GSC over into flower.

3 Likes

Seedstockers 3 GSC and Tastebudz 1 Black Apple Fritter.
This here is why you should start and up pot all plants at the same time as one another.
Left 3 GSC
Right BAF
Two on the left had about 6 days more than the other two.

A quick picture of the dried buds from the Purple Stardawg. Still got one more drying.

Since they have dried Iā€™m getting more fruit than body odour/sweat.

14 Likes

Nice flower brother. :100: :fire: The new veg is coming along very nice. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yeah the kelp is helping bro. :v:
Added it the the water butt once you mentioned it.

2 Likes

Kelpā€™s the shit. :100:

1 Like

100%
I just keep forgetting stuff. I donā€™t measure stuff out like most do. I just tip it in and check e.c. if its in a range I like I adjust ph. Iā€™m using a coco based compost this time though so Iā€™m just adding water and the kelp for now as the compost feeds for up to 6 weeks. Iā€™ve been adjusting ph though instead of relying on it buffering.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I do too, plus my plant numbers are over ā€˜my limitā€™ ā€¦ Lol.
I donā€™t use ANY ph pen/strip etc, cause i reuse the soil, i believe itā€™s probably ā€˜organicā€™ at this point. Haha.

I use bio bizz All Mix from seed to weed and as soon as I harvest, i usually stick another plant right in there beside the stem from the last plant. Lol.
I sometimes just add some new soil to the top of my pots and other times Iā€™ll use ALL-NEW soil to flower them ā€¦ Simple af .!
Even my cuttings are just ā€˜stabbed in to a pot and is/are watered same as the rest of them ā€¦:+1:.
I forget to label some of the plants, too ,and i lose track of themā€¦
I like the P. Stardog bud you posted, it looks nice :ok_hand:. ?!

Iā€™ll stop rambling now and post this. lol.

Happy growing, mate.
Gaz :facepunch:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got 4 seeds remaining @Gaz29. I offered you them a couple of weeks back and asked you to shoot me some details over but it must have slipped your mind mate. They are still available :+1:

3 Likes

I know you kindly offered me x4 of the P.Stardog that you have left ā€¦

How long did you flower them for etc ?

If I take any itā€™d probably only be two i would crack - if you have any other single freebieā€™s from buying your seeds, i will swap you for something you might like .?!

How about i send you some of the Sour Diesel iv got - hereā€™s a big ish female , about x4 weeks old and iv just flipped it to flower.

The SD is regular seeds and Iā€™ll finally send you some more of the Purple Badlands ( later than i meant to send them.). Lol.

I have some fem seeds if youā€™re looking for something new to run next ?!

Iā€™ll message you later or tomorrow mate. :facepunch:.

Gaz

6 Likes

I donā€™t expect anything in return bro. You should know me better than that. :rofl:
They are an 8 week strain but giving them the extra 2 weeks brings out the best of them.
Iā€™ll accept some fems in return if you want though. Iā€™ll add a few Moby Dick #2 fems along with them if youā€™d like?? They are a northern lights x jyd haze. Has a strong pine smell to them in flower. Old school weed. :v:
I need to add. These are breeders seeds bro not fems made by me or people I know. I just usually buy more than I need incase some donā€™t germinate.
I can likely do you 2 runtz fems also if youā€™ll fit them in.

4 Likes

A bit of a story to this one.
Iā€™ve been doing local deliveries with my cousin for a Snapchat dealer here in the uk. He drops a kg off and it gets split into 3.5g bags. He dropped what he said was ā€œcaliā€ to us that smelled like over ripe oranges. Filled the room up with an extreme fruity smell. The bud looked amazing (wish Iā€™d took a picture of it). Frosty af. Smoked a little bit but didnā€™t effect me that much if Iā€™m honest. Tasted nice enough. Total bag appeal.
Well I found a seed while breaking the buds up.
Planted it.
My first proper bag seed :rofl:
Iā€™ll try and keep her as a mom and take cuttings.

11 Likes

Bit of an update with the 2700k solstrips. Got 6 running on a 320w meanwell dialed back to around 50w each.

2700k definitely promotes stretch in 12/12. Iā€™m thinking maybe Iā€™ll build a light that has 6 5000k and 6 2700k with a switch for once stretch is finished :thinking:
GSC and Black Apple Fritter.

My outdoors autos I planted behind my polytunnel are growing OK. Weatherā€™s still a little shit here though if Iā€™m honest.

Fastbudz gorilla cookies in pots I plan on putting inside the tunnel.

8 Likes

A lot going on there brother. Indoor is really moving. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Itā€™s the light mate. Running 2700k only is causing stretch. Iā€™m gonna build a 320w light with both 2700k and 5000k with a switch somehow so I can change the spectrum when needed. Iā€™ll get it dialed in eventually. :v:

4 Likes

11 days from flipping the GSC.
May have to start bending stems as im running out of height. :rofl:

The Bag seed is growing well. Decided ill just flower it out once big enough instead of keeping as a mother. The bag appeal and smell was off the charts but the effects were just meh!

9 Likes

I love GSC in anything. Such as nice strain. You need one of those height extensions for the tent. :rofl: Great growing brother. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I can still move the light up another 8 inches bro if needed. How long did your gsc stretch for???
Iā€™m used to my 4x4x8 tent and allowed them to veg same way and time I always have. Iā€™m thinking maybe if Iā€™d flipped to 12/12 and kept them under the 5000k light until the stretch stopped then put them under 2700k Iā€™d not have had this issue. Iā€™ve been growing for forever but Iā€™m still leaning stuff. :v:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only ran Dos Si Do GSCx Face off OG. That tripled in stretch outdoors. If it wasnā€™t for curve balls I would never learn anything. :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve grown fastbuds gsc about 10 times now but they are an auto. This is my first gsc photoperiod (other than the cookies kush Iā€™ve grown countless times).
Iā€™ll deal with it as it happens I suppose. Iā€™ve got plenty yoyo hangers here if I bend stems and the canā€™t support the weight. :v:
Cheers for the input @ColeLennon :+1:

3 Likes