EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

The Russians are causing the stretch. “Communism at work” :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Or flip them sooner , :wink:

2 Likes

Bro it’s everyone’s fault but my own. I’m british and I’m entitled. Crown me :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

How’s the saying go. “Fly to close to the Sun” :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I do admit I let them veg same amount as I did in my 4x4 but that was 2ft higher. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I’d likely been better just dialing back the light and leaving the 4x4 in place.

2 Likes

Fuck off :rofl:
I’m gonna piss you off and get through this unscathed then give you the :fu:

3 Likes

Quick update.
Still having to bend stuff to stop it hitting the lights but the stretch seems to have stopped now thankfully.
Don’t laugh :rofl:
You can’t make it out in the picture but there are buds everywhere.

Bag seed is growing well. I’ll likely up pot her this weekend give her a few days then flip the light.

Gonna attempt a sog next. Bought these things that go over the top of the autopot valve so you can use them in any plant tray.

I’ve also bought square 18 3l pots.

Watch this space. :v:

8 Likes

I see bud sites everywhere. Why would anyone laugh. Sites called Overgrow :rofl: I’m afraid to think about what The Gauntlet is going to look like after stretch. I am already freaking out about it. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Bro my grows used to be epic ffs. Since the price of power has increased like it has I’m having to alter and re learn everything again and it’s doing my head in.
I’m more the “if it’s not broke don’t try fixing it” mentality.
I could get free power if I really needed it but it’s doing that is what gets you hmp and not the plant itself.

3 Likes

There are a # of things I want to do with the house before my dads gone. Solar is one of them. :100:

1 Like

I’ve just stuck my solar pond pump bubble bucket in direct sun again. I’ve put a fastbuds gorilla cookies into a rapid rooter plug. Once i see roots out the bottom ill put it in the bubble bucket and see what happens. I love experiments like this :rofl:

4 Likes

The thing about cola is he’s a great bloke but he gets himself into stupid situations that usually means he has to just let the grows go so stuff rarely grows to a harvest. Sorry @MCR0161 but you know I’m right buddy. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:for this grow though. :+1:

3 Likes

Its usually for vagina mate. I’m a fucker for it. I’m staying on land for a while now. Only got holidays booked. No seshes that could end badly. I’ve definitely grown a fair few to harvest but theres been a fair that haven’t though. Good feelings about this run bro

2 Likes

I’ve been there myself mate. My history isn’t any better than yours is. Women are the root of all evil.
If I bled heavily for 7 days I’d likely die :wink:

3 Likes

This was out when I was a rap rapscallion :joy: still fits today bro

3 Likes

Did someone say vagina?

2 Likes

I sure like that “slim goodie” tho :stuck_out_tongue: (^)

3 Likes

Quick few pictures.
Stretch has stopped. Still bending stems though.

Put the bag seed into flower 2 days ago.

8 Likes

You got buds growing out of sides of the tent. :rofl: Tons of budsites!!! GSC madness. :sunglasses: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Bro I’m giving them as much attention as I can just so I can give you more :fu::rofl:

5 Likes