EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

This GSC grow is a total pain in the ass.
Didn’t realise the pH in the rez had drifted downwards until I seen a few rust patches on some of the leaves. Cleaned and reconfigured my ph meter (I’ve been slacking lately with maintenance like that) dumped the rez and reset everything.
Still have another 4 weeks minimum dealing with this shite. :unamused:

9 Likes

The Bag seed from the orange smelling bud is growing well. Should show its sex any time now. Tried my hand at LST to try and maximise its yield.
IMG_20230525_094017_compress75

6 Likes

You probably got a little light burn going on as well mate, not much gap from the canopy those bastards got quite a stretch on them. Your orange bag seed is doing good, got a nice open structure now👍

3 Likes

They are growing and by the looks of the Buds they are gonna yield OK @Shadey. These have had the biggest stretch of any plant I’ve grown. Once they are done I’ll be putting GSC into my list of seeds to avoid :rofl:

4 Likes

Well you don’t know what a strain is going to do until you grow it out, they do look pretty loaded bud wise. You could always find a less stretchy version if that’s possible, if tgey turn out a really nice smoke and you want more.

4 Likes

This big bastard’ has been doing the ‘stretch too much -thing’ too ,i think mine was caused by a timer not working right & it kinda ‘stalled the others in the tent as well, and this big one just kept stretching , iv got a few knuckles on some of the stems- having to lst it etc.
I think it’s stopped now ( stretching.). ?!

Good luck with your GSC grow @Esrgood4u , mate …:crossed_fingers:.

Gaz.
:facepunch:

8 Likes

Cheers @Gaz29
Hey you’ve got some runtz and sluricane you can grow next :wink:
They land yet???

4 Likes

I’m liking this purple stardawg so I’ll likely give that another run soon. Got runts and sluricane to grow next but doing a sog in 3l pots with the new autopot valve covers I’ve bought. Can fit 16 plants in that tent comfortably doing stuff that way.

4 Likes

Going to have lots of fire bud though. Chin up. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Outdoors autos.

Did I mention I grow other types of plants??
Strawberries.

Cherry Tomatoes.

Peas.

9 Likes

Nice looking plants. Those autos are already big. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Cheers @ColeLennon
They have been out there a good few weeks but I’ve absolutely no idea of their actual ages bro. :v:

3 Likes

They are as big as mine. Those are growing over your fence. :rofl:

3 Likes

I can see your big bucket head there. :rofl:

3 Likes

My big stomach is also there bro. Proper British beer belly :rofl:

4 Likes

“The Shadow Knows”

3 Likes

What is going on there? Hell freeze over?
That new outdoor lighting is awesome :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Its an amazing day in the UK. First man to ever see his shadow.

4 Likes

It’s one if them extremely rare moments that the uk doesn’t get often enough called a heatwave buddy :rofl:

4 Likes

The bags seed is a female :+1:

Broke 2 branches from the main stem while training her. They branches are (only just) still connected. Not seen any negative response from it.

9 Likes