EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

If your plants are struggling bro buy some Kelp/seaweed and give them a foliar feed. I got the tip from @ColeLennon and the difference it makes is mega. I even add a caplful to my autopot rez whenever I do a rez change. Just got to be careful as it sometimes blocks the filter. I add Dutch pro Keep It Clean and that helps massively and seems to stop the build up happening.
Your outdoors will be fine. The secret to my success is to try and forget they are out there and give them a heavy dose of LITFA. I may even run a sprinkler system down there so all I have to do is turn the tap on but I could even buy a cheap timer and Iā€™d not even have to do that :rofl:

4 Likes

They are struggling. My guess is the loft is sat about 40c at the minute bro. Theres actually a fair amount of ascophyllum nodosum extract in. And I have started adding h202 12% at 75ml/100l. Hopefully that helps. Iā€™m guessing my issues are from poor pH more than anything bro. A foliar might help though :100:

2 Likes

Have a look at the Dutch pro Keep It Clean mate instead of relying on the h2o2. It stops the pathogens that thrive in warmer water. It also stops the salt build and keeps the lines clean. You only use 1ml to 10 litres of water. Iā€™m only a quarter way through a 1l bottle I bought around 3 years ago.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t even know they had a sister company.
Not bad for 5er though!

Yeh, I had to move home, and to a new town, was a bit of a sketchy patch in my life. But Iā€™m back on track now and up and running again.

Found a pic of my GSC as well.

Like I say smoke wasnā€™t anything special, but Iā€™d grow it again just to see it.

:smile: :rofl: just got what you mean, Iā€™ve never watched that show though lol.

5 Likes

I just hit my outdoor plants with this bad boy and Kelp. Took my foliar feeding to another level. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Going to be a fuck show come Sept. :rofl:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty plant. Mine are just green and sticky at the minute. If I go by the breeder times they got 3 more weeks but weā€™ll see. :+1::v:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen the size of the plants you grow. They end up trees. God knows where you get the patience to trim the fuckers :rofl:

4 Likes

A buddy and I do it. We knock out wet trim and that is it. I think I might do what @Meesh does and cut off all side branching as well as the usual lowers.

3 Likes

I do this!!!

6 Likes

I like his tutorial a lot. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @Meesh Iā€™ll take a look at it later when Iā€™m home as I can send it to the tv.

4 Likes

So glad to see you getting sunshine. Even if I only see it sporadically.

vs.

ā€¦says it rains 4x as much & 2x as often here :thinking: as thereā€¦

So, THERE! :rofl:

:evergreen_tree: yes, whining about hawaii, yes i am

5 Likes

I just found out itā€™s illegal to laugh loudly in Hawaii.

Youā€™ve to keep it a low ha.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s because your a ā€œhaoleā€ prefer you not speak at all.

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t phase me. Iā€™m Foreigner after all. Comes with the territory.

4 Likes

keep it low ha. keep it low haole
When they are saying something to their friends and you hear ha. They are talking about you. :rofl:

3 Likes

Taking our jobs and our womenā€¦

3 Likes

They would give Mrs Foreigner back within 24 hrs. To high maintenance

4 Likes

We both just urinated on the couch.

4 Likes