EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

As soon as she found out she could never drive. It would be on.

2 Likes

Her approach to the rules are the same as mine.

2 Likes

Fuck the rules.

2 Likes

Yeah the heatwave has stalled out. The forecast for over the weekend and all next week shows its gonna pick up again.

3 Likes

Gonna get tropical here :rofl:

3 Likes

20c is still 68f bro. For it being uk that’s not a bad temperature for this time of year. I bet once we’re into full summer it’s gonna end up unbearable.

2 Likes

That’s not bad at all. For a partial ginger its trauma bro. I’ve even discovered my knee has albinism :roll_eyes::rofl:

I hope it cools a touch cos the loft is uninsulated. Its not a pleasant place in the hot. The garden lot are loving it though.

2 Likes

I’ve got some weird genetics in me. My face arms and upper torso loves the sun and I tan up that much I look ethnic but the slightest bit sun on my legs and It looks like I’ve got 3rd degree burns :rofl:

4 Likes

20230605_204545

This is me bro :rofl:

4 Likes

Bagseed.
I know it’s never a good idea to transplant while in flower but the plant is looking that good I want to maximise the yield so I up potted her into an 18l pot and re tied her down.

GSC chugging along.
20230608_123002_compress88

11 Likes

Outdoors autos

20230608_124505_compress41

12 Likes

Tent full of GSC. :100: :fire:

4 Likes

Those auto are moving and look really nice. You are going to be paid off in Kind. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Cheers buddy. They are growing well BUT look like they’ve only started budding properly and they are around 9 weeks now I reckon so I’m hoping they keep going for at least another 6 to 8 weeks.

3 Likes

Looks like we’re getting a decent summer all round in UK this year,
Of course it’s fucking cloudy on all of my days off

:laughing: :joy:

6 Likes

Your hitting 24c on Sunday and I’m hitting 22c. I wonder if @Gaz29 gets into the 20s? :thinking:

4 Likes

The bag seed doesn’t seem to have freaked out as yet after the up pot while in flower.
Hoping she gets that orange smell I got from the bag when I opened it. 🫰

10 Likes

That’s a great looking bag seed :100: :fire:

4 Likes

That’s why I up potted it bro.
The buzz wasn’t up to much from the box but the smell and how the buds looked were off the charts. My way of thinking is maybe they took the plant too early and it had more to give.
If I don’t try I’ll never know will I?
Maybe a re veg until I can try it again grown properly???

3 Likes

Always a gamble running a bag seed, but sometimes it works out, just look what happened when some found cookies :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :cookie:

Hope you get that Orange coming through.

The orange terps are some of my favourites,
If you fancy a good one, Dinanfems Purple Orange CBD is a great smoke. 10%CBD 5%THC so doesn’t get you wasted, but you can smoke it all day long.

:v:

3 Likes