EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

That maybe what this is for all I know :rofl:
It got me high. Just not the high that I want where you eat everything you can reach without standing up then fall asleep. :rofl:
It’s been in flower for a bit now but no orange as yet. I live in hope. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Doesn’t’ discreet seeds company moved to Spain as herbies?

3 Likes

No buddy. Discreet seeds is still uk based. I only just made an order on Friday and I had the seeds in my hands yesterday.
Herbies is also uk based but have expanded into the USA.
Seedsman used to be uk based but moved to Spain a couple of years back. I used to swear by seedsman but now not so much.

3 Likes

We got an extra 5c on your 22 across the pennines bro. Pretty local really Leeds to us.

Probably won’t take the metal bat to play rounders today :joy:

@Esrgood4u those autos are looking belting. Mine are getting better too. I’ll get some pics put up in my thread later on :muscle:

3 Likes

Yeah they seem to be growing well bro. I just hope their internal clock to start dying off is delayed with it being cold af here on a night time as I could do with them going for a lot longer to increase their yield.
I just received 5 Original Sensible Seeds Runtz autos as freebies from discreet seeds (they have double free seeds at the moment) I plan on putting outside in a week or two. Runtz Auto Weed Strain | Original Sensible Seeds
I don’t want to push my luck too much.

2 Likes

That’s mine at the moment bro. I’ll post the same pic in mine but seeing as though it’s part of the conversation already. Most have started to flower now. Think theres one more Male. The wedding cake is a photo so probably just gonna take cuts off that.

5 Likes

They have really picked up the pace ain’t they?? Looking extremely happy.
We could really do with a full on 4 week heatwave to push them on a little.
I think it’s the durban sunrise that’s moving the fastest. Got a lot of purple showing.

12 Likes

They certainly have. Shame about the loft plants current state. They are having a 0.5ml/l bleach dump today. Then daily doses of h202. The heat is making my res run hot. A week away didn’t see just how bad they had got. Even though I had eyes in there daily. They had no clue what they were looking for and just said. “Look fine to me” they’re literally stalled if not seem to have regressed. Fuck my life.

2 Likes

Bro unless you trust your plants to someone that grows themselves this is what happens. Its not like its vegetables they are looking after. If I ever go away I get @Ghandisflipflop to look after my stuff although usually using the autopots I can get away for a week without his help. Look into them bro. You’ll never look at a different hydro again. The initial cost will make your eyes water but if you check gumtree etc you can pick them up cheaper.

4 Likes

GSC is 8 weeks on Wednesday. They don’t look far off. Seeing loads of amber trichomes.

Put 18 Runtz fems into a propagator ready to replace them to attempt a sog grow. I’ll give the GSC the time it takes to fill the propagator up then Chop Chop.

13 Likes

That looks tasty :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Stop looking at my nob when I’m showing plants you wrongen :rofl:
The plants look OK though don’t they?

3 Likes

Why do I have to squint so much. :eyes:

2 Likes

Haha. If you left yourself alone you’d not have to squint Harry Potter :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Very nice indeed

2 Likes

Bag seed.
Smelling like over ripe oranges.
Not seeing any Frost though.
She’s a pretty plant.

10 Likes

Cheers buddy. :v:

2 Likes

What was the weed ( strain.) you found your bag-seed in ; can you remember ?

I have grown out a few ‘bag seeds’ as well and had a couple of really good results with them.

I hope you have found a good one. :crossed_fingers:.

I’m going to put a few autos on this thing hanging from my window :arrow_lower_right:

Edit ; i just put soil and perlite in it along with x7 Fantasmo Lime Express reg autos - hopefully some will pop up in the next few days or so .

Btw your outdoors plants look excellent !

Anyway you have a good day mate … :facepunch:.

Gaz.

10 Likes

God knows mate. We just pick the boxes up and weigh it all out into 3.5s. The kid advertises whatever strain it is on his snap chat and sends us a list of addresses to deliver to.

5 Likes

They seem to be enjoying the sun going by how much they are praying :pray:

12 Likes