EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

My outdoors plants.

The first picture the plant at the front is ready to take. It’s got Frost on its Frost but the buds are Meh. It’s throwing pistils still but looks over done if anything. I’ll Chop her tomorrow.

14 Likes

Looking like a plant party in the UK. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Fuck off bigging me up with your 8ft outdoor plants bro :rofl:
Your only gonna embarrass me in a month or two you dick.
Ignore the name calling and do your thing you tool :rofl:

8 Likes

Watch out for this guy he’s a bit of a cunt.

5 Likes

I didn’t want to tell him they look like shit :rofl: They look awesome autos :sunglasses: :metal: @Esrgood4u Get your ass out there and defoliate them

4 Likes

Haha. My threads gained 3734 cunts. I’m the cunt king. You’ve just added to my cuntness. I’m feeling g a right cunt now.
My family hate the c word but they are all women. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been meaning to pull the yellow leafs budy. I’m gonna start feeding them properly now. Got some chempak 4 to feed them with.

1 Like

Get in there and knock out a bunch of fans all the way. “You know” I know it isn’t hot there. :sunglasses:
Sit in a chair and drink a pint while you do it. :beer:

1 Like

It’s high 20s so not that bad. Them plants though have been out for around 3 months. It is what it is.

2 Likes

Where’s Colo’s updates? He hasn’t given up has he.

3 Likes

No idea. Cola does what he does. He’s a nice kid but his mouth gets him into bother sometimes. I’m close to him but he’s like marmite

5 Likes

Even in Celsius that’s below freezing :sweat_smile: :wilted_flower:

So happy you got that heat wave. :call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Compared to where you live it is. I can’t step out my back door and light a J from molten lava like you can :rofl:

2 Likes

Runtz sog.
2 weeks max veg then I’ll flip.

11 Likes

The not fucking around UK grow. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I figured a sog would be better than having the same shit the last grow gave me bro. No nets being fitted. No plants are being topped. Just let them do what they do best without any fucking about. Pots are only 3l so it should help control the height. Single cola plants would be ideal but I never get what I want do I?? :rofl:
I’ve also swapped 2 of the 2700k strips out for 5000k to help reduce the stretch.

5 Likes

That GSC got a little out of control. :rofl:

3 Likes

What are the little white boxes between the pots :thinking:

2 Likes

https://autopot.co.uk/all-products/all-fittings/aquavalve-accessories/aquavalve-cover/
They allow you to use the autopot aqua valves with any flood tray @Shadey

2 Likes

:laughing: that would be pretty hard to pull off; would need an extension tube because the heat is so intense you can’t get very close. I’ve heard of “unofficial” tours where people go out on the fresh lava fields & poke at it with a shovel & watch the shovel head evaporate.

The state recently created a law limiting how close tour boat operators could approach where the lava is flowing into the ocean… because people are idiots & were getting very close…some woman & kid got hit by “lava grenades”…lawyers/etc… :man_facepalming:

boron generators :laughing:

Looks like auto-pot type things… :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes