EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Bag seed.
Well that up pot in new coco based compost has bit me on the ass big time.
She’s still alive but her leaves are burned to hell.
Maybe it’s the heat? I’ve not got any thermostats in either tent YET. Ph and ppm are perfect.
She still has 2 weeks ish to go. Maybe even 3. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

4 RKS regs in the propagator.
Said I’d tag you once they hit the dirt @Gaz29.
Still not got them seeds out to you buddy but I’m on it.
You also @SonsOfAvery. Hopefully for you a male shows up that’s extra stinky.
Let’s see what happens. :v:

9 Likes

She looks fine. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Looks like a Phosphorus problem to me.

4 Likes

She looks fucked :rofl:
It could well be phosphorus buddy as I’m using chempak.

4 Likes

Or maybe it’s the start of something else - leading to ‘lockout’ .?!

It’s still looking good & if you manage to keep it mould-free and ALIVE for a couple more weeks then it should be fine. :crossed_fingers:.

Have you taken any leaves off of your outdoor auto’s - I think you’ll get more bud if you get rid of some of them leaves - blocking buds fattening up etc. ?! Lol.
Good luck with your outdoor garden. , mate.

:facepunch:
Gaz

5 Likes

Ah nice mate! Hopefully just the one male and 3 nice RKS ladies for you

:v:

3 Likes

We’ll see @Gaz29. I dunno what to say about her. The orange skunk smell is off the charts. You can see the colas. When I up potted in flower is when stuff went sideways. If I can keep her going a few more weeks she’ll yield well.
This new runtz sog is using megacrop. I took advantage of the free sample offer. Both tents are fed from the same rez now.
I’m far from perfect grow wise and really need to step my game up.

3 Likes

I’m using Megacrop too, i bought a couple of kg off eBay and i didn’t get it Free - I got it half price ( £6 or £7 it cost me for the ‘Free Sample. Lol.

I assumed it was because I’d had a free sample years ago, that I didn’t get the 3lb bag ‘Free’. ?!

Did you get a sample years ago too - or did you just go directly for the big bag that was cheaper than the shipping costs . ( pre- Uk ‘shop’ .?!.)

I like it for its simplicity and it’s hard to go wrong with it - in ‘soil’ anyway.

I’m off to bed now - ( 02;22.) and im tired a.f .:zzz:
.)

Good night peeps. :+1:.

Gaz

5 Likes

Yeah that’s why I said, problem, and not deficiency, it covers everything phosphorus :wink:. My knowledge of coco coir and salts based ferts is limited.

2 Likes

AH so. :pray: :pensive: Wise man once say: “commercial growers won’t usually fuck with anything that doesn’t yield good or is weak against pests, so chances of seed from decent weed bought, will be very nice weed grown”

How many of us started that way… I wonder. I did. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

She has 2 weeks left I wouldn’t worry about it. Carry on with your finish. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m just gonna ride it out now.

I’m thinking it’s temps that’s caused it. I’ve not got a thermometer in the tent and when I open the tent I get a blast of hot air. I had the 4 solstrips running at 200w in that small 2x2 space @Shadey. I’ve since dialed it back to around 150w. I’m also extracting the two tents using a single extractor fan but each tent has its own filter. Works surprisingly well as both tents sides are sucked in with the fan on its lowest setting. I’m also drawing air via the tents vents and not an intake fan like I normally would. :v:

2 Likes

Discreetseeds.co.uk Runtz fems.
They are growing quickly in veg. I’ll flip to 12/12 a week on Sunday. I think 2 weeks veg for a sog is enough.

6 Likes

The GSC dried buddy.

Small buds but plenty of them. :+1:

12 Likes

Looks quality that boss

2 Likes

Smokes OK. Creeper though.

3 Likes

Looks good man! What’s the smoke like on that GSC,
I want to run some of Bodhi’s More Cowbell v2 (GSC Thin Mint city x 88g13HP).
I’ve only grown one gsc before from blimburn.

1 Like

It’s a creaper mate. You get a slight head high to start with. Moves on to tripping slightly. Hits your body about 20 mins later to a body stone where you dont wanna move. It’s not for me to be honest. The trippy part isn’t my thing. I’d rather it hit you hard and you can’t move much. Stardawg does that for me. It’s heavy from the first inhale.

4 Likes

Looks :fire: brother. How’s it taste?

3 Likes