EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Tastes green :rofl:
Bro Iā€™m shit with tastes. Every plant tastes the same to me. The effects though I can tell you about. Its trippy weed. Not heavy to start with but after about 20 minutes your glued to the couch ordering food.

5 Likes

Iā€™m horrible with taste. Same with scent. I have 3 registers

Dank
Danker
Dankest

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got
Tired
Sleepy
Zzzzzz

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fair mate, same here really.
Iā€™ve done the mind altering substance thing, and Iā€™m too old for that shit now I just like to chill out :laughing:, much rather a full body stoned, stuck to the settee kinda smoke. Either that or a nice CBD pain killer type.

:v:

4 Likes

I donā€™t like creeper weed eitherā€¦ or ā€œroller coasterā€ where itā€™s racy-speedy for a half hour & then slams you down into a coma. Worst kind for morning useā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Good to hear on the stardawg doing that-- Iā€™ve got a cross going now. I95xStardawgF2

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Mornin @Esrgood4u or evening there. :rofl: @cannabissequoia I bet you would like Blackberry Fire it is a creeper 70/30 Indica. :fire:

2 Likes

Guess what I have coming, some of Pigeonmans, Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57: Blood Orange Haze S2, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Esrgood4u must be out partying for the fourth of July. Celebrate the day England got rid of us. :rofl:

5 Likes

Bro ill suck you off for a few of them :rofl:
Iā€™ve already been accepted some anyway. Iā€™ll grow them indoors not out. Iā€™ve never grown any mephisto gear YET.

3 Likes

Runtz fems
Had one week veg. Iā€™ll flip Sunday coming.

They all look uniform enough to be honest.
Megacrop at 750ppm and ph 5.7 at the minute.

13 Likes

Well they grew quickly :ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yeah they are flying after the up pot buddy. Iā€™m gonna let them do their thing until Sunday then flip. That gives them 2 weeks veg. 18 plants in a 2x4 is pushing my luck. :rofl:
Attempting a SOG but itā€™ll likely end up a total nightmare as usual for me.
Iā€™d like single main cola plants ideally but nothing ever goes my way as youd know if youā€™ve read my thread. Plants all look uniform and similar in growth. What will be will be. Watch this space.

6 Likes

Theyā€™re looking good mate! Fingers crossed they all behave themselves when you flip to flower.

If you could be arsed, and had the time/patience to do it, you could do a SOG with all clones. At least that way youā€™d know theyā€™ll all do the same thing when you flip to flower.

Bit of a Ball ache having to get 18 clones cut and rooted from a mother though lol.

:v:

4 Likes

UK clone exchange coming soon weā€™ll make it happen

6 Likes

I wonā€™t accept cuts buddy. I know a sog from cuts the plants will be uniform but up here where I live you rarely get what they say the cuts are but also they 9 times out of 10 come infected. These seeds from Discreet seeds have been excellent for the price I paid for them. I caught the bogof deal and got 32 fem seeds for around Ā£56 with absolutely loads of freebies.
The purple stardawg they sell is excellent.

Iā€™m flipping to 12/12 on Sunday.
I can tell you one thing. Megacrop doesnā€™t play well with autopots. Iā€™m daily shaking the floats to get the nutrients going even with the Dutch pro Keep It Clean. I doubt megacrop will play well with any drip/gravity fed system.

10 Likes

Looking forward to them blooming. How is this strain on stretch?

3 Likes

:rofl: prob the same as the GSC knowing my luck :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Flippin them quick should be more than fine.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a sog so they getting 2 weeks. @ColeLennon itā€™s me growing them. Every grow I do pisses me off. Why would this be any different?? Lol

3 Likes

Doing great. You have plant worries. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes