EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Hello mate good to have you back :slight_smile: if you cross those seeds you got from Greenpoint to themselves what would be?

3 Likes

I believe a cross of these would be f2 purple Badlands lol.
If youā€™re asking me the original parentage. Itā€™s temple (Flo cut) x stardawg.
Similar to stardawg smoke wise but replace that overpowering cough inducing chemmy taste with a smooth sweet aftertaste.

4 Likes

No mate I mean if you had a packet of regs you got from Greenpoint and crossed a female nd male to get more seeds would the resulting seeds be f2.
Sorry itā€™s a bit early for this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Whenever I smoked Stardawg itā€™s like Iā€™ve had a line it gives me so much energy, does it do that to you?

3 Likes

Without knowing how far back GPS went to stabilise the line most will say an open pollination of the same strain is an f2.

As for stardawg and energyā€¦no lmao

5 Likes

Cheers bud,

Thatā€™s mad, it has me all over the place :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If itā€™s in clay pebbles itā€™s PB. The rest is super lemon haze x Jesus OG regs. Fem rainbow kush. Fem peyote cookies. For starting thereā€™s 13 boysenberry jack. And 6 x jack herer X vortex. Out of the last 19 beans in. I need one male of either one to hit the rainbow kush with.

8 Likes

I have a Peyote cookies bean to try as well.
Have you grew it before?
The tardis is sorta true to life cos it looks a lot bigger inside than what it does on the outside :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No it was a free bean with galactic Jack that never cracked so thought Iā€™d take my chances with this on the Mrs orders. Iā€™ll get to running the tardis again when I have something to Chuck with the rainbow kush. Until then Iā€™m not pissing away money in electric.

This is a new space. 6x3ft ish. That light is 9w to 221w. The system you see is a wifi controlled flood and drain system I knocked together. You can just about make out the 200l res there thatā€™s bigger than the TARDIS :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh right hahaha, I thought it looked massive like I didnā€™t even notice, I thought the res was a wheelie bin :sweat_smile: Your fan kit looks mint reminds me of a turbo or something off a space ship. Sort of steampunkish.
You just ā€œknocked togetherā€ a wifi controlled flood and drain system? Wtf I feel accomplished when I knock together a bacon sarnieā€¦how the fk did you do that?

3 Likes

Steampunk is exactly what I was going for with the light/fan/filter :grin: no the res is a 200l water butt.
And I did it using sonoffs mate th16 controlling the brains return pump. 4ch pro r2 controls feed pump. Water heater. Light. Air pump.

A few holes drilled m25 cable glands with m25 rubber seals inside and out. Float switch to stop the return pump. The other one to stop the feed pump. 16mm hose. Some T and X connectors. Anti syphon is a bit of air tube stuck in the hose :rofl:
Works as
Perfectly as intended.

Thereā€™s some control bucket for you to see lol

10 Likes

Thatā€™s fkn mint that is mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u I replied elsewhere to tell you I would whatā€™sapp you a list. Our conversation got removed before I had the opportunity to finish posting.

Also reminded why I fucked off from this fucking shambles of a site. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

What did we say wrong for it to be removed or was it just because we strayed off the subject?? Strangeā€¦

2 Likes

GSC autos doing their thing. As sheā€™s stretching Iā€™m bending her below the scrog forcing her sideways.

The 2 Agent K and gorilla glue photos Iā€™ve been vegging and topped may need to go into the 12/12 tent sooner than I thought as the autos are taking over the small tent.

8 Likes

While the 12/12 was open for feeding a quick trichome check.
G13 x startdawg

Purple Badlands

mainly cloudy with a few clear! Almost there!

8 Likes

Realised my th16 was no longer powering my tube heater so disconnected it and fitted a plug. Now my humidity is more or less where it should be. Hopefully it will drop another 10 % or so over next couple of days. Left the th16 in situation to keep an eye on temps and humidity.

Stardag x g13 doubled its frost over night :+1:

10 Likes

The extra heat is doing itā€™s job. Slowly the RH is lowering.

Iā€™ll take 47% considering Iā€™m UK and the normal humidity is around 60% here at the minute :+1:

8 Likes

@Gaz29 :+1: I want more of these seeds mate :rofl:
The frost :yum:

12 Likes

60% is good at that temp

4 Likes