EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

For my own record.
Flipped the runtz to 12/12. 10pm on 10 am off to try and save a little bit on my electric bill.
Canopy.

Nodes on one of them.

Roots are spreading through the water. I think at some point this will cause me issues.

Upped the power to 300w

11 Likes

Plenty of nodes. Going to be boomer. :sunglasses: :metal:

Was VERY cheap and I’m still as lazy as ever so I replaced my bowl trimmer with a proper Spinpro.

9 Likes

Let me know how it works. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Works OK buddy. Did a BCN Critical xxl auto in around 30 minutes.

It came with spare silicone fingers, a shed load of spare blades and a drill attachment.
I found it on Growell.co.uk for £89.99.
A lot of places sell it for £300 +
SpinPro Personal Trimmer | GroWell

10 Likes

Pretty good looks like a similar trim as the ibowl.

2 Likes

It’s good enough for my personal use but if I was to pass it on I’d likely give it a final manicure once it’s dried.
It makes the worse job in the world less horrible :rofl:
One more thing. It’s an auto grown outdoors here in the shitty uk sun. I’ll put the Runtz through it when they are done and I’m sure it will perform better.

4 Likes

I hate trimming. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

RKS.
These are the most randomly weird growing seeds ive ever grown. :rofl:
All 3 look totally different and that one rear left I’d usually just yank it. Hopefully it grows out of it.

7 Likes

Looks fine. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I wonder what stevie thinks?? :laughing:

1 Like

Fuck sake. These are gonna end up a pain also.

One day I’ll get a multiple plant single cola grow. I reckon this ones gonna be worse than the last GSC grow. Fuck my life.

7 Likes

I bet that one at the back left flowers really quick, and starts putting out resin while it’s still in veg, that’s my guess by looking at it.

And that front one, those fat leaves, they’re practically round :smile:
:v:

4 Likes

Bro they look fucked :rofl:
I’m gonna grow them out though and see what happens with them. If they don’t grow out of it I’ll not bother you with the pollen.

3 Likes

Cut the top of that tent and hang the light from the ceiling. :rofl:

2 Likes

The pots are only 3l bro and they started stretching after 2 days. I’m hoping they get root bound and stay small but the roots are starting to fill the tray. It’s me growing them. Did you honestly expect a different outcome?? :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :metal:

1 Like

I’ve got slurricane from the same breeder stock lined up next ffs :rofl:
I may need to reevaluate my next grow :rofl:
I hate my life :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s true.

4 Likes

More so if you ride a quad bike :roll_eyes:

2 Likes