EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Yeah just wasn’t the same.

1 Like

Bro both Rick and Aidrian are my favourite comedy ever. When they were apart they were both shit. Together comedy gold.
I’m thinking this is why you abuse me like you do. Us brits take it on the chin better than your merican wives do.
We need @Ghandisflipflop back don’t we?? I’m gonna go see him tomorrow see if I can persuade him back.

3 Likes

Intelligence + brutality = comedy gold.

He was still pretty funny in…Man Down I think it was called but he died in the middle of it.

A good chunk of American comedy is a watered down rip off of British comedy.

4 Likes

Yeah but that had Greg Davies in it. Hes comedy gold on his own. Give “the cleaner” a watch. Thank me later :rofl:

1 Like

I really enjoyed the way he kept randomly getting bitten by animals in every episode for no reason :joy:

1 Like

The good Brit stuff doesn’t go down well over here. I don’t wanna say why. I’ll get flamed. I imagine you know why.

1 Like

British comedy makes no sense but it’s funny anyway. Hey my favourite usa comedy is “workaholics” that’s better than bottom at times

1 Like

Ya know what, that’s what I thought too. Used cheap GH 3 part, and guess what permanently tasted like grass because I had humidity 10-20% and unable to raise, I discovered organics were the opposite of chemical nutrients. I was one of the first using Fox Farm Big Bloom in hydro so, yeah it does make difference.

1 Like

Buddy that was around 5 years ago. Trust me. I’ve been proved wrong about 500 times. Its just not my way but 100% now respect all the organic growers.

1 Like

Well, we have only been doing comedy for 247 years. Brits have us beat by centuries. We do have better teeth.

3 Likes

Meth isn’t a thing “yet” over here so that statement can suck it bro :rofl:
Mr Ed = legend.
Everything is bigger in America. This has never been more true then when I see your plants :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I love my merican buddies. Most carry guns so if need be I’d love them all night long.
At least our schools don’t look like a cheese grater from the outside. :roll_eyes:
The right to bare arms my ass. The UK as we are not allowed guns the men with issues buy expensive fast cars for a dick extension instead.

5 Likes

We risk getting political but I remember there were Japanese plans, or at least thoughts, to invade America in ww2 but they didn’t because “there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” Or something like that.

3 Likes

I’ve not ever noticed one single Japanese member here on og buddy so politics shouldn’t be an issue.
In all honesty we have a lot of crime in the uk and I bet if we were allowed a gun it would significantly reduced.
Most crimes here in the uk are from immigrants they allow into our country for their own safety. My argument is why were they unsafe in the first place? What did they do in their own county that put their lives at risk.
@Foreigner I’m moving to where you are and pitching a tent in your garden to the left of your personal gun range :v:

3 Likes

We have 331 million people in the US and 466 million guns. Registered guns. Unregistered- skies the limit. We also have had more mass shootings than days this year. Not our proudest moment in history. Everything is political. You can’t discuss the weather without it being political. :100:

1 Like

I’m an urban Canadian and I lived in semi rural Texas so I have seen both.

I have fired guns and they are neat but I don’t think I want one in the house.

2 Likes

Not necessary. :sunglasses: Unless you are an avid hunter for game. I hunt bearded clam like a champ.

2 Likes

I think he is great, thanks for the heads up on The Cleaner, I am going to start watching it :+1:

1 Like

Me too. Just don’t like it with a Mary rose sauce. Makes it too iron-y

2 Likes

Next time , maybe just keep taking the side shoots from your ‘SOG’ and then you’ll have your single Cola growth etc .?!

I think i will try a SOG with my wee BudBox 75cm / 75cm/100cm Tall tent and the Wee LumiTek 200W led light - I reckon that if I stick a bunch of fem seeds in a bunch of Solo Cups, it might be worth trying… I’ll see how your s.o.g. does first, so’s i can get a ‘guideline’ on your sea of green grow et al …’

I hope :crossed_fingers: you find something stinky and potent in those three - maybe the mutant one will grow out of it & one is indica dom ( front 1.) and the other is more like a ‘skunkling’ . Lol.

Good luck with both … !

Happy growing ,mate …

Gaz

5 Likes

Tastes like metal in your mouth. Red Wing certified.

2 Likes