EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’m loving the Mega 2 part and sweet candy. Does excellent in my 30’s of coco/soil/perlite

2 Likes

The lines in my autopot valves are only 6mm. I can’t blame megacrop totally for what’s happening. Salt based liquid ferts will stop it happening. Ionic is cheap AF but works. £19 for 5l. Used at 4-5ml a litre.

2 Likes

Can’t you put in a bigger valve? Customize it.

1 Like

Not really. The float valves take a 6mm tube. You can run a bigger tube from the rez and tee off in 6mm

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Colelennon at it again.

2 Likes

You need the same help I need buddy :rofl:

2 Likes

Thinking outside the valve.

1 Like

“Hey man that’s a nice valve you got there.”

2 Likes

You could always try spitting on it.

1 Like

His spit is as caustic as his wit.

4 Likes

:rofl:
I’m dying here.

1 Like

Last time I asked you to polish my boots they just dissolved.

1 Like

:joy:
Your lass didn’t mind it. It’s the first time she’s felt wet since 1986 and that was while watching David Bowie. Bet she’d still get wet with him in person now. Fuck sake I’ve went there :smirk:

1 Like

I saw David Bowie and the nine inch nails tour and didn’t get sexually aroused at all.

2 Likes

Bro I can’t carry on. My mind is starting to go really dark :rofl:
You know I appreciate you @Foreigner and even though I don’t know her I hope you and the wife have a long and full filling life together.

1 Like

Without divulging too much personal information she works in a male dominated industry and is wiping the floor with them.

And she appreciates a good joke.

No harm no foul.

I really did see the Bowie/NIN show though. I must’ve been all of 17

1 Like

The bloke was a legend but weird as fuck.
George Michael was another one. All the women in my family absolutely loved him. Then he got caught in the toilet. That day all my birthdays came at once. I literally ripped them all for weeks.c🤣

3 Likes

Yeah I imagine that was a soul crusher for them.

3 Likes

I’ve grown a lot of barneys farm stuff. I’ve never had a single hermie from their seeds. I even reversed one of their cookies kush and hit a blue dream with the pollen and another cookies kush. Ended up with a lot of seeds that I gave out on OG.
Barneys Farm LSD is mega and I’d 100% grow it again.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money on seeds to grow decent bud. Have a look at discreetseeds.co.uk own range. Buy one get one free at the minute. Buy a 4 pack and get 8 for £15 then add the freebies you get. I recommend the discreet seeds purple stardawg. I’ve got friends asking when I’ll grow it again.

5 Likes

I’ve used the Megacrop one part this year for the first time and I like it. It’s simple and the plants all look healthy. I’m doing outside with soil though so I have no clogged devices.

2 Likes