EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Cheers @Meesh. The lower I can get it down the frostier they will get. The lights have been off for around 5 hours and its sat at around 57% and with lights on im managing low 40s so I think I’ve got it just about perfect. :+1:

6 Likes

Hmmm.
Humidity is more than perfect just need to drop the temperature a little.

5 Likes

New seeds started 5 days ago.
At the rear 3 sunshine daydream gifted from our OG members and distributed by @Gaz29.
Up front is 3 Dutch passion Glueberry OG.

10 Likes

@anon58740919 how long do you usually flower these purple Badlands mate??? I’m at day 65 and I’ve mostly cloudy with good bit amber happening.

14 Likes

60-70 depending which pheno you end up getting. (there’s 2 a more chemmy one. And a more sweet/floral one) some have gone as little as 56 days. It’s all about preference at this stage really init. I like about 20% amber myself

5 Likes

They smell like blueberry muffins mate so likely the floral pheno. Hmmmmm. I’ll have a closer check come lights on and see how they look. If I see any amber on the lower portion of the plant I’ll give her the chop. Thanks @anon58740919

5 Likes

Yup that sounds about right. Blueberry muffins I guess. The other one is a bit more dawgy. You’re probably not far off even if it’s a day or 2. Patience old grasshopper

5 Likes

My time is limited :rofl: the weekends is the only time I’ve got spare to harvest plants. I’ll give them till next weekend mate. I just don’t want them going far over and risk messing them up as the smell alone has me thinking she’s something special. She’s also likely gonna yield about 6 oz as I fimmed her and has about 8 good sized colas on her :+1:

5 Likes

She doesn’t mind a full plant hang bro and she’s definitely something special. I’ve got 4 that started bloom today. (Re threw pistils. They’re from cut) you could chop and go back to trim at weekend if you need to? Uploading…
I did try to add a photo here but it’s being shit and hanging at :100:

4 Likes

Yeah overgrow is running like :poop: at the minute for me also. I’ll have a check on her lowers in a while and if not ripe enough I’ll just give her an extra week. Thanks for your help bro. :+1:

5 Likes

Is second picture a leaf?

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I’ve been doing some cpu intensive optimizations… I’ve stopped it for now …

I hoped that it won’t take too long, but it needs much more time … I’ll reschedule it …

8 Likes

My new space. Wifi flood and drain system. And purple Badlands at day 1 of bloom in there

12 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

The fan and light are the dog’s bollocks mate.

You should market them.

That would solve loads of peoples problems with having trouble with where to hang filter when space is an issue.

5 Likes

They’re easy to adapt to any size space too. It’s that age old thing of people putting their cash to it. A 225w lighting/extraction rig (basically this one) would need to retail about £450. With fan and filter. It is a belting little all in one solution if I do say so myself :sunglasses:

8 Likes

It’s mint mate, you should look into it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:motorcycle: :sweat_smile: Can’t help seeing a turbocharger there… hehe

Got boost.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I was going for spaceship but turbo is cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It looks like an airboat with its shape and the big fan on the back. It’s awesome :clap::fist::+1:

4 Likes

No it was a bud mate. :+1:

2 Likes