EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

They are photoperiod buddy. I don’t think tastebudz made an auto version of them.
Discreet seeds are excellent. My only complaint is the website is a bit dated and the descriptions on the strains could be a bit more informative. Price wise they are the cheapest I’ve found hence why I shared my experiences with OG.
Honestly there own brand seeds are excellent.
The purple stardawg is near enough 100% indica and excellent pain and sleep medicine.

I’ve not checked on them in a few days. I’ll try and grab a couple of pictures tomorrow or Saturday.
I’ve went into work today to see how well I coped and managed to get through the full day without too much pain so said I’d go back properly on a part time basis. Do a day miss a day as in not to push my luck too much. Been feeling the pinch of being down £600 a week and any savings I had are long gone now. You get used to living a certain standard and when that’s taking away from you it plays with your mental state a lot and I was drinking heavily and taking a lot of chemicals to boost my mood. Decided I needed to get my life back on track. :v:

4 Likes

I read that urban centres are “no go zones” on Friday night because the wage slaves come out and express their freedom at the only times possible. This leads to complaints about decline in morals etc. @Esrgood4u = poor morals.

2 Likes

Their leaders remember when previous leaders were dragged into the streets and beheaded haha that’s why they listen.
And the French will riot at the drop of a hat! I actually quite like that about their culture.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve a decent haul from them!
The freebies make it even better value too.

I’ll definitely be picking up any fem seeds I want from them in future.
I have more seeds than I can grow right now though, so no more buying for me now haha.

:v:

2 Likes

Good stuff , I bet you’re glad to be back at work - even every second day - that’s great news bud.

The Electricity rise/ Food/Petrol prices etc , are ‘emptying my pockets’ - my leccy bills have gone UP AGAIN yesterday. C#^ts. !!

All the the power companies should be wearing Ski-Masks and holding a gun - fkn’ Bandits !!

I have a LOT of different strains and I’ll try my best to get through them all - a few at a time.
Ive had a continuous/perpetual grow since 2011ish &, I germinate seeds all the time - sometimes I forget iv wet a few & i find them all shrivelled up later. Lol. .
I loose track of some of the plants im growing but i know i ONLY germinate good stuff ( allegedly. Lol.) , so if i dont remember what a plant is ; it doesn’t really matter to me - as the smoke is only for me and my gf ( my gf is a light smoker. :+1:.).

Anyway I’m waiting on my daughter to get home.
I’m also waiting on a pizza from Dominoes ( delivery.) - I don’t like Dom… but she does.
So to keep her quiet I ordered from Dominoes …

Gonna charge my phone and eat some pizza :pizza:.

Good night peeps.
:facepunch:.

Gaz

Ps.
Here’s a wee pic of an auto in my 12/12 tent.

frosty as fk _ it’s roughly 25 days since the first pistils appeared. Marathon OG Auto it’s called.

6 Likes

Ive got the worse luck ever. 1st day back and I’ve woke up with what feels like flu. Did a test and I’ve got f#cking covid. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

False positive. Want to play hooky from work. :rofl: Peeps still getting covid.

2 Likes

Mate I’ve got loads of tests so 8ll do one infront of him but I’m more worried incase the gaffer has it as he’s got young kids.

1 Like

Jezuz, can’t believe you still have to fuck with it…

Umm that’s a pregnancy test. Congratulations!

4 Likes

I’d rather be pregnant than have covid buddy :rofl:

2 Likes

Every single word of it. I can understand @Esrgood4u pretty well even after a few beers :joy: my little boat used to be moored on the Tyne by the pedestrian tunnel. (Howdon side not jarra)

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, I hope it is super mild and goes away quickly

2 Likes

Thank you buddy. I tend to bounce back pretty quickly when I get ill. It’s more the timing than anything. I only just went back to work yesterday after being off for around 6 months with shoulder problems.
1209535842-I-have-such-bad-luck

5 Likes

Dang that is some luck! Maybe the universe wanted you have a little bit more off haha

1 Like

Got these today… got 1 what I ordered the freebie I picked and 1 extra seed of tje same freebie.

The free seeds I won must of just been 1 seed. Probs cos I only ordered 1 seed. Got a couple of stickers too.

3 Likes

You Brit’s and your autos. I know power rates are crazy but I’m consistently pulling nice gear
off a 100w light. It’s a quality 100w light but all the same.

Is that something you’d dive a go to still too much? Probably cost you €4 a month.

3 Likes

That’s all I use too when I grow.

2 Likes

I’m pulling like a QP a cycle so it doesn’t seem like a bad option for you guys.

2 Likes

It is only one seed on the wheel bro no matter how big the order is

2 Likes