EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

She got the chop on Saturday @Gaz29. It’s looking around 3 - 4 oz dry mate. As they drying out they are almost white with frost. I’ll upload a picture of a partially dried and trimmed bud a bit later tonight once I’m home from work. :+1:
@anon58740919 yours got chopped last night but not trimmed. It’s gonna be a 5 oz dry plant easily. :+1:

6 Likes

That’s not a bad haul bro. Never will you see people throw buds at you so readily than the day a rosin press arrives :wink:

3 Likes

Mmmmmh that looks very lecker!! I am sure that smoke is awesome <3 Wonderful!!!

2 Likes

@Gaz29
As promised a quick trimmed bud shot.

I’ll give till the weekend to fully dry out before I state the final weight. :+1:

13 Likes

Update
Fastbuds GSC auto
Frosty stuff early into flower. Still around 4 weeks remaining.

Gorilla glue photo (bulk seeds)
10 days into 12/12. Stretch started but no pistils showing as yet.

The seedlings.
3 sunshine daydream and 3 glueberry og (Dutch passion) fems. Nice and healthy.

Now onto the bad stuff.
The two agent k seeds I planted. One 100% male and the other I’m a little unsure but looking male also. If they both are in fact male this will be the end of my agent k journey other than tossing the remaining seeds into fabric pots outdoors.
100% male

A few more days and I’ll know for sure but it’s looking male at the moment.

8 Likes

Dry weights of current harvest.
@anon58740919
Your purple badlands I had to weight 2 separate bags. Around 133g in total. Well pleased with the yield from a single plant :+1:

@Gaz29
This has to be the frostiest plant I’ve ever grown. Trimming it I had to clean the scissors constantly.
Final weight 92g but the hardest densest buds I’ve ever grown. They are like rocks.

@Cobra50
Your purple indica fem. With them being fem I just left them to do their thing and fed when needed. She was no bother at all. I could maybe have yielded more had I pushed her but she was a pretty plant and I didn’t want to abuse her. She yielded 69g. Wasn’t the frostiest but she was more or less left to grow without my intervention so she’s a winner.

17 Likes

Just shy of 4.7 oz from a single plant is awesome mate. Wait till you smoke it. Not usually the densest of nugs but plenty of bag appeal

5 Likes

Yeah she seemed really fluffy mate but the smell :heart_eyes: blueberrys. I’m chuffed with the result. That was only one single seed from you out the bunch and she gave me all that. Few weeks cure before I touch any of them though :+1:

3 Likes

One female Agent k. Pistils must have formed and shot out during the night :+1:so the Agent k journey continues…

7 Likes

A little experiment with colloidal silver. It’s 30ppm bought from the fleabay.

I selected a branch on my Gorilla glue fem and tied her down to allow me to shield the rest of the plant using a piece of card incase of over spray and gave her a good dose using an old spray bottle that used to hold eye glasses cleaning fluid. It gives a very fine spray so it’s perfect for the job.

If the experiment works and I get some nice feminized pollen from her I plan on hitting a couple of branches on one of the ssdd (as long as one is female that is) and creating some GG x ssdd feminized seeds. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Fastbuds GSC autos
They are 9 weeks now and nowhere near ready. I’d say at least another 2 - 3 weeks.
Frosty stuff :+1:

13 Likes

You should of just done the whole plant as you won’t be able to smoke any of it now.

2 Likes

Yes you can smoke it. Just got to ensure the silver doesn’t touch the rest of the plant. Definitely don’t smoke the treated part though :rofl:

4 Likes

You will turn Blue :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Rather you than me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why they called fastbuds then? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

People drink it FFS. That’s someone who’s drank too much of it :rofl: as long as no spray hits the other buds it’s supposedly fine. I only need a small amount of pollen and the colloidal silver wasn’t that cheap where I’d be willing to cover the entire plant with it so… I’ll likely kill it off when I have some pollen and bin it but for the homework I’ve done you can still smoke the untreated buds. I may just self the entire plant with the pollen and get unlimited GG fem seeds also. And no it won’t make Hermie seeds before you mention it. If you allow it to go to far, Hermie then pollinate itself then that trait will be in the seeds :+1:

2 Likes

No so fast buds more like :rofl:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I know that man just megging you mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FYI the danger comes from combusting the silver, not ingesting it…

Now that I look for it, I cannot find a reference… so who knows for sure. I just toss the plant like any other male myself.

5 Likes