EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I start with a 1/2 gram and smoke or vape some bud after they kick in. :crazy_face: If I like the ride after they kick. I eat another 1/2 gram. :alien:

3 Likes

Make sure they are dry before eating them. I fucked my G.I track up eating raw ones.

4 Likes

It’s not that I’m scared. I’m 46 years old now bro. Tripping is a young man’s game although when we had a few drinks for my bday in April I thoroughly enjoyed the gram I took.

3 Likes

Runtz at 29 days from flip.
One is looking more sativa than the rest. Its the one I’ve been bending the most. :roll_eyes:
They stink when you open the tent. Cat piss or heavy sweat smell.

8 Likes

@SonsOfAvery we’ve got a guranteed male from the RKS stock. It’s the prettiest plant out the 3 I’ve got going. Stem rub is smelly but not strong. Just smells like a vegging plant if I’m honest but a higher level of smell. I’ll need to isolate it in a day or two if your still wanting pollen from it.

7 Likes

Same here…or If I’ve had a drink before hand I eat a gram, then forget I ate any and eat some more. Then forget about eating any at all, then wonder why my friends curtains are dancing all over and I’m in 3 dimensions all at the same time. :rofl:

3 Likes

What happened?

2 Likes

He couldn’t wait till they dried out I reckon :rofl:

2 Likes

I was joking mate, age is just a number man.
Pretty sure it’s your bday on Saturday too.:wink:

2 Likes

God loves a tryer. :rofl:

2 Likes

Might of had verm or perlite stuck to it.

2 Likes

@ColeLennon been growing stuff for years. I doubt he made that mistake. I trimmed all the shit from mine once I got home my digalot. :wink:

3 Likes

Great growing brother. Already frosty as f… :sunglasses: :metal:

5 Likes

It’s runtz bro. The plant does that not the grower. :rofl:
These seeds were cheap but obviously not stable. I can see that sativa leaning one causing issues to my rotation. Frost is definitely off the charts early on though. :v:

5 Likes

I had 3 years fuckin shit up indoors 2005-08. Didn’t grow again until my first outdoor 2021. This year’s my third outdoor. I’m a quick study. I learn from curve balls like anyone else.

4 Likes

I lived in Spain for 6 years. I worked on a farm in the hills over there. I put what I learned into practice indoors when I came back to the UK as was cash strapped when I got back. I went back to what I know roofing but I seen a way to carry on with what I learned in Spain to supplement my income. The rest is history

5 Likes

I bet that was great experience. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Was hard work for little pay. I did whatever I had too to survive.

2 Likes

Six years of Senoritas. :100:

1 Like

Ah dude, if you don’t mind, and you have space to keep it, I’d love to get some pollen from that!

:v:

2 Likes