EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Six years of dodging death buddy. All I did was drink and sniff :rofl:

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u ,
Those Runtz of yours are doing great for only a two week veg and 4 weeks of flower - sea of green might be MY next move ( help me pay some of the electricity etc.).

I bought 8 fem Banana Punch :boxing_glove: and 8 fem Gorilla Grapes :grapes: from DSS , so they are candidates for the SOG if I do one.

Have you still got any outside.
How’s @ReikoX autos doing now, next time you get a chance can you grab a picture of the GLo.?

Pics were taken today. :facepunch:.

This is the autos I put in the window thingy- I see a couple of them have just started showing pistils, but this last month or so has been wet ( raining.) all ‘summer’.
They’re regular autos but I don’t see any males.

If I get anything from them it’ll be a bonus.
:facepunch:.

Gaz.

5 Likes

@ReikoX Glo

Not a competition autos

Runtz autos from discreet seeds.

Gambian x blueberry. Huge plants. One is definitely a female. Still waiting on two more showing.

I really need to start feeding them all now.

9 Likes

I just wanna put this past our members. I’ve got a proper sticky runtz in my small tent along with 3 rks plants. One of the rks is a male 100%. I’m thinking leave the male to do his thing and get some roadkill runtz seeds and copy Copycat genetics copying everyone else and see how they like it?? :rofl:

6 Likes

I would pull it and collect pollen and just pollinate a cola on the runtz.

2 Likes

ezgif-4-5f0d37e540

3 Likes

The runtz was only moved into my small tent as it was struggling and not getting enough light. Its flying now. I’ll grab some pictures at 10pm uk

3 Likes

Runtz are 5 weeks from flip tomorrow. Sticky is an understatement. Half way through ish now.

Got a sweet but strong smell happening.

10 Likes

That’s a good looking plant. Be careful you might create a monster. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

The male rks is a full on hermie. It threw balls first and now it’s budding.

The 2 remaining are female at the minute :rofl:
I’ll grab a picture of them after 10pm (uk) when the light comes on.

8 Likes

Just been outside to feed the autos. @Gaz29 these Glo from @ReikoX are little Frost machines ain’t they??
We’re supposedly have another heatwave on its way and supposedly its gonna be hotter here than California.

7 Likes

Pulling the hermie? Budding nice… :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

I’m straight. Hermaphrodites ain’t my thing :rofl:
The plant will be killed 100%. Just waiting on the lights coming on at 10pm @ColeLennon

6 Likes

@Esrgood4u mainly just popped in cause I noticed ur avatar. I love mastiffs. My buddy has one biggest dog I know she’s so sweet this is Mini

Oh and nice plants too btw :blush:
@KAB lol check out ur dog

6 Likes

I hope we get SOME sort of decent weather soon, mate, or my wee autos won’t give me much.
Anything I get from them is a bonus, though…
:ok_hand:.

And yes I think @ReikoX ’s Autos are Quick to finish, and tasty to smoke.
Those have put on some ‘frost’ in the past week ( yours.) …

Shame about that hermie skunk 81 ‘she-male’.
Binning it later i see .?!
:facepunch:.

Gaz

3 Likes

Thank you buddy. I’ve always kept bullmastiffs. Always in fawn colour. My last one died far to early (she was only 8) with bone cancer. I can’t bring myself to get another. Loosing her killed me inside. That’s her on the picture. Best dogs ever.

5 Likes

I was keeping it for @SonsOfAvery as it grew balls first mate. I’ve not been in the tent for a few days and I seen it budding. Full on hermie but usually they bud then grow sacs. Hey its me growing them. Did you expect anything else? :rofl:
The remaining 2 are female. No signs of balls. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

My Drako was my second English Mastiff. He has been gone now since 08. Miss both my boys every day.
198077_1008137646895_1968_n

2 Likes

He’s stunning bro.
I’m feeling all the pet love tonight.
20180414_044652 10150976628197848

8 Likes

That your girt? I don’t see a peepee. My fav is the fawn/black mask.

2 Likes